𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

Lilo ' Stitchy ' Williams.
Chicago, Il
March 12th, 2020.
played by [nolimitkyro]

and when a nigga get jammed ima call for you.

Stitchy waited outside of the chase bank branch Yuri worked at, it was Saturday and the branch closed at 1 pm. He watched as workers spilled out out of the bank, he leaned up against his black Escalade watching Yuri walk out. Keys in hand. She frowned once she seen him and kept on to her car. "Yuri!"

"Leave me the fuck alone, Stitchy." She said bitterly speed walking to her car. He caught her arm pulling him back to her gently. "Get offa me!"

"Relax," he said to her gently looking around to make sure she wasn't drawing attention, "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry about what happened, I ain't mean to put my hands on you—"

"Twenty eight days later and you're sorry? Sorry, my swollen cheek and bruised neck had healed, but thank you anyways." She snatched away from him roughly.

"Yuri," he pulled her back towards him once they made it to her car, "I'm sorry, I tried to apologize sooner but you blocked on on every fucking thing. And I ain't wanna pull up to your house cause—"

"Cause you thought my brother and my daddy were gonna be waiting for you? Well, don't worry cause I didn't tell them, you ain't worth them going to jail." She spoke sternly snatching her arm away. "Leave me alone."

"I ain't know KC was yo daddy and I damn sure ain't know Jourie was yo brother!" He continued watching her put her bags and purse in the backseat of her car.

"Yeah, well, now you know." She said dryly. "Look, you ain't gotta apologize for some shit you meant to do cause it's not genuine, at all! You slapped me and you choked me and you claimed to like me so much, I really thought you were my friend." She frowned holding back tears.

"Yuri," he sighed.

"But I guess not, I'll return all the gifts and money you sent me. I don't want anything that ties us together. I don't wanna see you again, Stitchy." She got inside her car, closing the door backing out of the parking lot, and off down the street. Stitchy stood there a heavy sigh coming from him as he realized the danger in what he had done.

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
March 12th, 2020.

"Sayyyyy, what you on gang?" Von smiled watching the video call connect, he paused when he seen her weak smile

"Hey Dayvon,"

"What's wrong? You usually be hype as hell, when we onna phone lil folks what happened?" Von asked a hint of concern in his eyes as his smile died down a bit.