III ~ A Trip Along The Amalfi Coast

Start from the beginning

Okay, that felt nice to hear.

"Glad I chose this time then."

He wants to put into words how much it meant to him to hear Antonio say that, but he hasn't quite figured out how yet.

"So." Antonio looks ahead at the road again. "There are many cities, cliffs, beaches, and a couple islands we can visit. Where do you want to start?"

It doesn't take long for them to arrive at Sorrento. This town was recommended as a good starting off place, so here they are.

 This town was recommended as a good starting off place, so here they are

Sean looks out at the breath-taking ocean view.

"There are lots people can do here," Antonio says. "There's great food, there's water play, and it's fun just walking around the town."

"Sounds fun."

And so Sean lets Antonio lead him around the city, enjoying every moment of it.

After a little while, Antonio suggests that they leave and start their journey to their next destination, wherever that might be.

"So what did you think of that?"

"I really liked it. I walked in there without having any real plan, but that was awesome."

Antonio grins. "That's usually what happens with a lot of people. Some come for the Limoncello, some come just to have a good time."

"Well, that was great." Sean smiles. Antonio smiles too.

"Did you have any other spots in mind that you wanted to go to?" Antonio asks.

"Not really. Do you have any recommendations?"

Antonio grins. "I have another great spot that I need to show you."

"This place is a lot quieter," Antonio tells Sean as they get out of the car. "Fewer people come here. But honestly, this is a real hidden gem."

"Remind me how to say the name again?" Sean closes the car door, eyes wide, taking in the view.