c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡o͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"i'm so sorry, i'll leave and i understand if you don't wanna talk to me ever again" i say whilst getting dressed before leaving.

"oh good morning y/n, are you leaving" rose said giving me a hug.

"yeah, got my period" i say hugging her back.

"oh ok, well i hope you can make it later. we are all having lunch together" she says kissing my forehead.

"i'll try, love you rose bye" i say walking to the door.

"love you too sweetie" she says back before going back to what she was doing.

𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

as i watched her get in her car i couldn't help but cry, and swear at myself for letting her leave.

"rara" my two year old sister wheezie yelled coming into my room.

"hey wheez" i say quickly rubbing my eyes.

"up up" she says making grabby fingers and lifting her arms.

"what's wong" she asks pointing at my eyes almost poking me in the actual eye.

"rara messed up, and let a girl he loves leave" i say giving her a sad smile.

"i tell you somfin" she asks tilting her head.

"yeah, what's up" i say smiling slightly at her cuteness.

"i wove yoooou" she yells before kissing my cheek.

"i love you too" i say kissing her cheek.

"breakfasht" she says patting my stomach then hers.

"yeah, let's go have some breakfast" i say walking downstairs with her.

"oh hey, i hope you didn't embarrass y/n about her little situation" rose said when i walked in the kitchen.

"what situation" i got nervous. did y/n tell rose?

"she got her period, i guess she didn't tell you" she says like it was obvious.

"oh, i hope she gets better" i say sitting wheezie on the counter and making us both a bowl of lucky charms.

"straw bowl, me and you" wheezie said pointing to her straw bowls.

"you want us both to use one" i ask looking down at her.

"yesh, you have bwue and i have wed" she say standing up tapping my face with her tiny hands.

"ok, sit back down you'll fall" i say as i get the bowls.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

i got home after stopping by a store to get food, and immediately went to jay. i had to talk to her.

"jay, you here" i yell out, my parents car wasn't there they must be at the store or something.

"yeah up in my room, sarah's here too" jay yells out.

my face and heart drop, sarah his little sister. of course, and i knew i would struggle seeing her cause well i would think of rafe.

"fuck it" i whisper to myself before going upstairs.

"hey jay, hey sarah" i say walking in her room sitting on her bed with them.

"hi" they say at the same time.

"ok girls, i need to talk to you but none of yous can tell anyone please" i say sitting up from laying down.

"ok, what's up your scaring me" jay says scooting closer to me.