𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly 2 hrs ago.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly                      2 hrs ago

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
March 2nd, 2020.

—baby, i know i'm your friend but i wanna be much more

baby, i know i'm your friend but i wanna be much more.

Yuri watched the video call render, as she sighed. She had been up all morning trying to figure out exactly how this Jpay application worked, she felt like a real prison wife. She saw Von's smiling face come through and she sat up.

"Can you see me?" She asked squinting as she couldn't see herself.

"Yea, I see you wit yo lil glasses on n shit," he smiled, "hey lil folks."

Yuri smiled as the box with her face in it loaded and she smiled nervously, a little tint of blush in her cheeks as she rolled her eyes, "they're my reading glasses, and hi how're you?" All of a sudden she was so nervous and weird. She always felt so powerful and strong when she was the one pushing the agenda but now he was the one wanting to hear from her. Oh, how the tables have turned.

"Shitttt," Von mumbled, "I'm as coo as a muhfucka can be inna county on b, but I'm straight. What you on tho lil foenem?"

Yuri pushed her glasses up on her nose tucking her feet underneath her, "nothing at all, I literally just got off of work."

"Man im sayin, it took you fa eva to call me lil folks," Von smiled small, "started thinkin you wasn't fuckin wit a nigga no more."

"Good thing you can't run me off that easily, I've just been busy with workkkk," she grinned, " but you actually wanted to talk to me? That's a first."

" ion know, I got to thinkin' about you n shit when I was in hea, how you was sayin you wanted to talk to me n shit, well I could use that right na." He said honestly.

"Well, I'm here," she said gently, sweeping a strand of hair behind her ear as she continued, "so what're you locked up for?"

He paused for a minute, "murda one."