𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
February 14th, 2020.

—something as simple as me hearing your name,puts me in a place that i can't even explain

something as simple as me hearing your name,
puts me in a place that i can't even explain.

"Yea," Jourie stood up rushing toward his sister, "what the fuck happened to yo face?" Quick Yuri, think!

"I got an allergic reaction...to some chocolate, I ate at work!" She she stumbled but a nice save anyways.

"Man, you'on even eat chocolate," Jourie sucked his teeth, grabbing her face and tilting her head a little, "yo ass lying."

"No seriously! I wanted to try it and it had the orange fudge stuff in it, and I guess it gave me an allergic reaction!" She said to him, still watching his skeptical facial expression. "What else could've happened, ain't like nobody hit me or something."

"Ian neva say that."

"I know, but you're looking at me funny," she stated avoiding eye contact with me.

"Cause you lyin' to me Yu, and we don't lie to each otha." He simply said. "Rememba when we was kids and shit, and you used to make them stupid ass pacts wit me? 'Memba we promised to neva lie to each otha."

"Yeah," Yuri briefly recanted the memory in her mind, "but I'm not lying to you, Jourie. It's an allergic reaction, I swear." She stated as firmly as she could. She couldn't lie, past her usual bubbly self this incident really shook her up. She'd never been attacked before, besides when she was a kid, she was a bit of a push over then. As she grew, Jourie and Akeira really taught her how to speak up for herself, they mostly fought all her battles when she was a kid. That's why when it came to Akeira she loved her so bad and hard that nothing she ever did could make her look at her differently.

Jourie decided to just leave the situation alone. "Man, what we gon do man? He ain't got no bond?"

"Hell nah, his ass got warrants on warrants. You know how that go. He at least gon be innea' a month before he even get a court date. You know how that shit go, J." Durk shook his head.

"Y'all, I know it's the wrong time and shit." Booka started. "I'm worried bout Von too, but damn. Muhfuckas hungry gang."

Jourie and Durk just blandly stared at Booka who shrugged, his stomach growling loudly. Yuri could second that, she really wanted to distract herself from all of this that was going on. It was way too much for her.

"Me too," she agreed with him, "you want some breakfast food?"

"Shit, i'a eat the pig if y'all got one on god," he grunted following Yuri into the kitchen. He sat on the island, no respect for peoples house at all, watching Yuri pull out bread, bacon and eggs.