chapter 2, the nurses room

Lewis pov:

I see my best friend florris walk into school and I smile hard. I've liked him for so long, when I 1st helped him to his class I fell in love with his smile and his eyes. Just thinking about him makes me blush a bit.

I suddenly get pulled out of my thoughts by my friend Liam yelling at me that Levi was hurting him. Out of rage and hate for Levi I go to him. As I watch florris fall to the ground. Out of rage I spin Levi around and sock him in the face causing him have a bloody nose.

Without thinking I go to florris on the ground and pick him up. I rush him into the nurses room. I lay him in the bed and tell the nurse what happened.
"He'll be fine he just needs to sleep for a while"

She leaves the room as she finishes her sentence leaving me alone with him. I sit next to him on the bed waiting for him to wake up

I look at him, and his lips. His lips look so soft and kissable. I just wanna...

Without knowing it I start to lean down and get so close to kissing his lips, when suddenly he wakes up.

"W-what were u doing?" He asked, he's so adorable

"Nothing just making sure ur alive" I say smiling which makes him blush a bit. "How are you feeling?"
"Like shit honestly Levi's punches hurt like hell"
"Hmm I bet fholt" I love to call him by his discord name, he hates it.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT IN SCHOOL" he's so serious about it

I chuckle to myself "my my ur so cute haha" I see his face light up red as he stutters luke crazy
"C-c-cute???"
"Yeah ur adorable hehe" I lean towards him looking at his lips I can feel my heart racing.

"W-what are you doing kaapa"
"Shush don't talk to" I lean in and kiss his lips gently making him blush hard as he kisses me back