The photos that I showed her outclasses a plain old apartment ten folds. But I'll do what I have to do, and the money from her can go right into Y/N allowance.

"Definitely, and if you accept today we'll have you fully moved out by two days from now."

"Fine, I'll take it." 

"I'll send some of my associates later on to finish the deal, it was great doing business with you."

I walk away with pure joy, this way I ensure the safety of my daughter but also someone can keep an eye on Parker.

I make my way back down to my car waiting for me outside, I climb in and dial Happy.

"Hello, this is Happy Hogan, who is calling."

"Happy this is Stark, why don't you have my number saved? Never mind that, meet me at the compound I need to discuss a few things with you."

I hang up and make my way back to the compound. When I finally got there Happy was waiting for me outside, I told him everything he needed to know, and we made a plan that tomorrow he'd take some of the other employees, along with the giant stark truck to get the old lady moved.

Y/N is going to be so excited.

Y/N POV

"Ok, Nat that's enough I give up." Nat finally pinned me down.

"See I still am better than you, aren't I!" 

"Yeah-yeah whatever, I've got a better idea, I'm going to get something to eat."

I throw a towel around my neck and leave the gym, I head down the hall to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, only Wanda was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

Ughh if I am going to fool the avengers I should probably be in the best standing with each of them, I walk toward Wanda and clear my throat. 

"Hey, uhm-m Wanda I think we got off on the wrong foot, I'd like to start over. I'd like you to teach me how to use these powers." I scratch the back of my neck and give a sheepish smile.

"Y/N, you don't have to worry about me disliking you, you remind me a lot of Pietro, a lot of same energy, sure... I'll train you but not today or the day after, what if we train once a week, I think Tony would like that."

"Awesome. That works for me, if I may ask what happened to Pietro, I just remember hearing good rumors of him when I was held captive."

"Let's just say that he gave his life to save those he never could."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Well, this is awkward. I look around trying to think of something to say when my stomach answered for me.

"Seems someone is hungry." Wanda stands up from the sofa. "Why don't we order Pizza for everybody."

"Or better Wanda, why don't we make it from scratch! I've always wanted to do that."

Wanda agreed to this, we hurried to the kitchen taking out everything that we need. The rest of the night was just filled with a bunch of laughs or groans when Wanda or I would mess something up, but this was fun. It felt like having someone who could finally relate. It felt like having an older sister. 

The next two days were boring, nothing interesting happened, the most fun thing that happened is when Dad took me into his lab to see if I knew anything. It is safe to say that I surprised him, hey Hydra might be an evil organization, but we aren't stupid.

I was sitting in my room reading a few books on Wakandan technology, a city located in East Africa somewhere. My door slid open and Dad smiled when he came in.