as everyone is walking to the cafeteria, everyone feels a cold breeze from the outside come in. diya, alyssa & maddy all turn around to see 2 boys walk in. "who are they?" maddy asks diya & alyssa. "i don't know, they must be the new kids." diya responds. "new kids? i didn't know-" alyssa says as she gets cut off by the boy with long brown hair that starts approaching her & then walks past her. "that was very weird." alyssa says. "you think?" diya & maddy both say. they turn to see the other boy who begins approaching diya and then walks straight past her. "what the fuck." diya says quietly. "yeah, no that was very weird like actually" maddy says as they all turn to see the two boys approaching nate & mckay. lexi comes up from behind diya, alyssa & maddy. "that one must be nate's brother and mckays!" lexi says pointing at the two boys. "wait? they HAVE BROTHERS??" maddy says. "how did we not know." alyssa says seriously as maddy eyes down nate. "EVERYONE GET TO LUNCH." one of the teachers on duty yell as everyone begins walking into the cafeteria.

-once lunch is over everyone starts heading to their classes-

ryan's pov:
I start walking to history with marcus when that one girl catches my attention, maybe i should ask for her name.. I notice she's really close with that one girl who wears glasses. as i start walking to my class while looking at the schedule they gave us i run into those two girls from earlier. me & marcus had bumped into them while apologizing.

"oh shi my b yo." ryan said as he makes sure alyssa is okay. "shit we sorry g, u guys good?" marcus says to the girls. "i'm fine thanks." alyssa says while locking eyes with ryan. "ow." diya says. "do you need help to get to one of your classes?" alyssa asks. "oh yeah, you guys are new huh?" diya asks. "we lost ngl." marcus adds. "frl, nd ye we new." ryan says looking around. diya grabs there schedule and starts viewing it. "ap history? that's right behind you.. it literally says." diya says to them as her & alyssa laugh. "foo we dumb." ryan says to marcus as they lightly laugh and start walking to there class while saying thank you. "wait what's your name?" alyssa says to ryan as he's already in class. "it's okay we can ask after class." diya says to alyssa as they walk back into class.

-class comes to an end-

alyssa & diya start to walk out of class looking for those two boys. "where are they?" alyssa asks diya as they look around the crowded hallway. "maybe they got pulled out of class early." diya says. "yeah maybe.." alyssa responds.

-school comes to an end-

marcus's pov:
i walk home after school with ryan and as i reach my room i plop down on my bed. my brother wasn't home so i had the house all to myself. i looked around since i haven't been here in a while. i wondered into my brother chris's room to notice old pictures of him and i think his gf. she was blonde, huge tits fr. but that's not the point. i was heading back downstairs to see what i could eat, i opened the fridge and heard a phone buzzing constantly. my brother must've left his phone on the counter, that's weird. i looked over and saw someone spamming him with messages asking if he was going to the party. i decided to respond with "YES." i called ryan to see if his brother was going, he told me that his brother was the one hosting it.

-2 hrs before the party-

cassie's pov:
"DIYAAA" i screamed while in my room waiting for her. she came in and just gave me a blank stare. "who were those two guys that walked in during lunch?" i asked as diya responded with. "tbh idk, i didn't catch there names." diya then walked out as she was being called by my mom. i finished taking off my eye patches & began my makeup. i decided to go find a blue dress in my closet. as i was scrounging through it, i came across a box. i opened it to only see old photos of me and chris and some of me and maddy. my heart ached at the thought that i will never get maddy or chris back.