One|| "you both are forgiven"

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait!" Olivia says excitedly

Matthew then jogged down the stairs with his boxers on.

"Josie I was thinking— OH MY GOSH!" He say before trying to cover himself up.

"EWW!" Olivia says before whispering a spell and slamming the door shut as she walked out.

"Nasty ew!" Ellie says as she jumped down from the seat.

She then grabbed her small lunch box and ran out the door after her sister

"I'm sorry I didn't know they were still here." Matthew whispered

Josie rolled her eyes.

"Go put some pants on...I have work anyways and you have to drop Elliot off." Josie says before walking into the kitchen.

Matthew took a deep sigh and walked upstairs

——

"Hey bumble bee." Nicolas says as Olivia got into the car.

"Hey munchkin " nicolas says as he saw Ellie get in the car this time

"Hey uncle Nick." Olivia and Ellie says before they smiled and put on their safety belt.

"Hello gorgeous" Cleo says to Olivia as she turned to look at her.

Olivia smiled.

"Hello beautiful " Cleo turned to face Ellie with a smile

"Hey Auntie Cleo!" Ellie said excitedly.

"I've missed you so much." Olivia says trying not to wake up her baby cousin that's siting to the left of her.

Olivia and the twins baby cousin, also known as Harley ansel mikaelson was only just 2 years old. He was born 3 years after hopes death and it was the light of the family.. Sorta.

Olivia will admit she is jealous to not be known as the littlest mikaelson but it does come in handy for mikaelson reunion's..she's not the center of attention anymore.

Well, as one of the only girls left in the mikaelson family she will always be babied and they babied her so much more because she lost her mother and they felt guilty that the little girl knew nothing much of her mother just as the twins.

"I've missed you too livy...have you spoken to your aunt Lizzie recently?" Olivia asked

Did she?

No.

She hadn't talked to her aunt Lizzie in weeks either.. she never really talked with her aunt Lizzie anymore even if her aunt Lizzie was the new headmaster. It was because aunt Lizzie was always so busy.

"Not recently" Olivia says

"I got you some more art supplies..and I'm taking you to see the house that you use to live in when you lived in New Orleans." Nicolas smiled.

"I don't think I want to see it." Olivia didn't want to bring up old memories.

"What why not?" Nicolas asked as he started the car.

"Nicky..." Cleo whispered to her husband.

"I just think maybe you should." Nicolas says

"I'm good..but I want to talk with you about something." Olivia says

"Anything you want bumble bee." Nicolas smiled before he turned and stopped at a red light.

"I need help with a spell." Olivia says as Ellie turned to look at her.

"I want to help with spell too!" Ellie cheered

Cleo and Nicolas exchanged looks.

"W-what spell?" Nicolas asked

"It's a big one and I need your help, not yours el, it's dangerous" Olivia sighs as the traffic light turns green. Ellie pouts.

"H-have you asked your m-mom to help you?" Nicolas asked

"I can't ask her about this one" Olivia pours

"So you need my help with a spell but we can't tell your mom about it? I don't think that's such a good idea then."

Olivia pouts.

"So what you are saying is you won't help me?" Olivia asked

"That's not what I'm saying-"

"Never mind then." Olivia didn't speak another word the whole ride

Cleo and Nicolas exchanged looks here and there but they didn't say anything to Olivia or at all.

"Here we are." Nicolas showed up in front of the Salvatore school.

That's when Harley stirred awake.

"Mommy?" Harley says

"Hey buddy...say hi to your cousins." Cleo says as Olivia opened the door.

"Hey har har! Bye har har!" Olivia says as she shut the door and walked into the school. Ellie was left struggling to get out the car.

"Livy livy!" Mg says before Olivia ran to hug him.

"Hey Milty!" Olivia says before pulling away from the hug.

"I'm subbing for your aunt Lizzie so first class you can just go in the office and sleep if you would like... where's the twins?" Mg asked

"Elliot is with Mathew and Ellie is... probably walking into the school soon" Olivia says unbothered