◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍4꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

Start from the beginning

"...He's right"
"This is no time  for a fight, anyway!"
"We should back out."

"Good point. if we back out now...and prepare, we might have a chance of winning....but..Toman..is going after Tenjiku tonight" I said.

"HUH?!"

"The fuck're you goin' on about asshole?!"
"Toman can't do anything without Mikey-kun!!"
"Who put you in charge dickhead?!"
"Better stop fuckin' around!"
"Go and fight 'em yourself!"

"What a load of horse shit." Some one said and walk away.
"Fuck the noise."
"At the very least, we should wait until our leader's back on his feet."

"THIS MEETING IS OVER!!"

"Well...this doesn't surprise me." Chifuyu said.  "Everyone's right...but if we don't fight today, well be playing right into kisaki's hands." I said frowning my brows. 

Guess there's no other way...I was planning to go alone in the first place. I thought. "So? what now?" Chifuyu asked. "Even if I have to do this alone there's no going back now..." I said. "yeah...." Chifuyu mutter out. "Then let's make this a double suicide." Chifuyu said smiling at me.

I was surprised about what he said but then I turn my head around. "Thank's man..." I said. "IT WON'T JUST BE THE TWO OF YOU." Akkun said. "I'M GOING WITH YOU! TAKEMICHI!" Akkun said. 

"Akkun!" I said in surprise. "This is how it always is!" Akkun said. "YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER RUNS AWAY, TAKEMICHI!" Akkun said making the others stop walking.

 "Me too! " Makoto, Yamagishi and Takuya said. "You guys..." I mutter out. "LETS TAKE ON TENJIKU TOGETHER!!" 

"Takemichy's not the type..to pick fight's he knows he's gonna win."

"Huh?!"
"No way!"

"I snuck outta the hospital!" Smiley said. "Smiley-kun!" I said in shock. "He's an idiot, you know? that's why Takemichy never runs away." "Mitsuya-kun!"

Little timeskip cause I'm lazy(sorry)

"LET'S GO!!" I yelled out as the people in the back kept yelling "Toman!".

No ones POV

"Tonight, were going to change history. Our guests gathered here are Tokyo's top delinquents." Izana said.

"Shinjuku's 'Speed Demon's' Kichijoji's 'SS.' Ikebukuro's 'ICBM' Ueno's 'Night
Dust.' and other delinquents who have proven their skills. They're all here.

"How disappointing!! you bunch are considered the strongest?!" Izana said turning around with bloody hands.

"Izana!" 

Izana turn his head. "It's past 10. Toman's not coming."  Kakucho said. "I see..." Izana said.

"Rindo and I...took care of Mitsuya and Smiley." Shion said. "Mucho took out the  first division." Shion added then looked at Koko. "You made a wise decision Kokonoi. And as for Mikey and Draken...Kisaki crashed them both." Shion said.

"Bet Toman's parctically having a wake right now." Hanma said smiling. "I still don't like you methods!" Mochi said glaring at Hanma.

"Izana." Said Muto called out.  "Make the dream dream that S-62, the vicious generation, lost sight of...a reality this time. It's over for Toman." Muto said.

"At long last, Tenjiku is about to advance another step upward. Employing every delinquent in Tokyo...we will challenge the adults of the underworlds. doesn't matter if they're Yakuza, or anyone else. We'll destroy anyone who goes against us. We will control all of Japan's darkness." Izana said.

Yes and right in the middle of it...is where you'll be standing Mikey. I'll make you suffer to the very last.

"Ain't Toman the kinda gang that can't do anything without Mikey around?"

"Still nobody actually came."

...

"no..."

"He'll show up." Kisaki said looking from afar. "Huh? what do you mean?" Izana ask. "shh!" Kisaki shush Izana. There was silence....until you hear roaring sounds coming towards them.

"It can't be!" Kakucho said in surprise. "Whoa is this for real?!" someone said. 

"TOMAN'S HERE!"

"EVERYONE GET IN POSITION!!" Chifuyu yelled at everyone behind him. Every one got on there position and face Tenjiku.

"I've been waiting for you. Hero...."

WHAT 1K?!!? THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED THE WHOLE TIME AND SUPPORT ME!!THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

WHAT 1K?!!? 
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED THE WHOLE TIME AND SUPPORT ME!!
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

AND ALSO SORRY THAT IT WAS TAKEMICHY'S POV THE WHOLE TIME, I THINK THE NEXT TWO CHAPTER'S ARE STILL GOING TO BE TAKEMICHY'S POV.
VERY SORRY AGAIN.