🥀𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦, 𝕊𝕠 𝕄𝕦𝕔𝕙☁️

Start from the beginning

Your boyfriend barely lifted their head to meet your eye. Their phone was currently a few inches away from him, and you saw the un-sent tweet. Picking it up, you read it in your head.

'Hey guys! I know that none of you meant anything by it, but seeing all these old clips of me makes me really anxious! So I just-'

Oh. 

That's what's happening.

You noticed a few hours beforehand that a load of fans had been posting clips of him on Twitter for the internet culture of Throwback Thursday. You didn't really think much of it, until you started seeing the things people had said about you. Things like, 'Ranboo was so much better before U/N came along' and 'U/N's so goddamn annoying, I wish they'd just quit, they're so bad at their job', and other horrible comments like that. Even though there were only a few, they made your feel... well, like crap.

They hadn't answered your question, but that look on his face certainly told you that they were feeling hella anxious about something. And you think you know what that was. 

'Well, crap.'

"Oh no," You say in a slightly more quiet voice. "I forgot that you hate seeing old clips of yourself, and now... oh love, I'm sorry." You stood next to him and enveloped him, pulling him into a hug, which they gladly accepted. But, you took note of the fact that his breathing was gaining speed, and he was beginning to shake. Their heart was beating out of their chest and he felt pretty dang nauseous.

"It's okay, baby." You stated, trying to make your voice as calm and as soothing as possible, even though your heart broke at the sight of them like this. "I know from experience, you'll feel bad for a while, but I promise you'll be okay."

Ranboo didn't reply, though, you didn't expect him to. After a second, you spoke.

"Could you describe to me three things that you can in this room?"

It wasn't much, but you had heard this tactic worked.

They took a moment before he spoke.

"I can see... the desk, my computer, ... and you."

You hum. "What about three things you can feel?"

"I feel... your sweater, the carpet under my feet, and... my chair." He said, rubbing the fabric of your clothing before signing deeply. Turns out, it really did help him.

Ranboo pushed his infamous RanbooDash chair away from his desk before pulling you onto his lap and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"It's okay, bubs, you're okay now." You said softly, almost in a whisper, running your hands though his thick, fluffy hair. To your relief, his breathing had evened out and his shaking had stopped, but you knew they still felt awful.

After about five minutes of sitting, hugging each other in silence, you sat up a bit with an idea.

"Hey, boo?"

(Ranboo's P.O.V)

Ranboo opened their eyes slowly, the feeling of his partner on their lap comforting. Even thought he wasn't able to speak during his attack, the way Y/N did their best to ground him during it was helpful. He honestly wasn't sure how he would thank them.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice low.

"If you're okay with it, I think I have an idea that could help."

Ranboo hummed and nodded slightly, indicating they could continue. They were beginning to feel a little more hopeful since he started seeing the cursed clips of themself.

"How about I help you with your tweet?" They began to speak. "And then take a break from that awful app; both of us. Before, I did kinda see some stuff that wasn't really that great."

"And don't feel bad about it, it's literally just one of your boundaries that they need to respect. I promise they'll understand. And how about after, we can just watch a movie and cuddle or somethin' like that and forget about all this. All right?"

They couldn't help but give the faintest ghost of a smile. "Yes, please." Ranboo muttered, playing with their hair. 

Y/N twisted around to face the desk and picked up his phone, with Ranboo's chin resting on their shoulder and arms tucked around their waist. He watched patiently as they started to work on the draft, thinking about their word choices, typing words and deleting them. It took a couple of minutes, but finally, they seemed happy with what they had written.

"What do you think of this?" Y/N asks, showing Ranboo his phone.

'Hey guys! Today I've seen a lot of old clips of me being posted for Throwback Thursday. I appreciate the intent, but just I'd like to remind you all that me seeing old clips of myself makes me really anxious. It's one of the boundaries in my pinned tweet, so I'd appreciate it if you'd respect it and stop spreading clips of myself around. Have a nice day :)'  He read. It was great. It was firm enough as to get the message through and explain his feelings without sounding like he didn't appreciate what his fans were doing. Ranboo immediately sent out the tweet before turning is phone off and putting it back down or his desk, soon followed by Y/N.

"Wanna watch a movie now?" Y/N asked.

"Sure." Ranboo agreed. They admittedly felt a little better, and he really was so incredibly grateful towards his significant other; he knew they had to thank them. Y/N shifted on his lap, as if they were about to stand, but before they could properly leave, he gently grabbed them by their waist.

"What's up, pretty boy?" Y/N questioned their boyfriend, confused as to why he wouldn't let them leave just yet.

"I," He swallowed. "I wanted to thank you. For calming me down before. It really, really means a lot, that you'd care this much to help me. So, thank you. So much."

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You smiled, exhaling though your nose, and shaking your head.  "Why wouldn't I help? Seeing you like that is painful for me to watch, dumbass." You cup the side of his face and kiss their forehead, before pulling them into another hug. "And you don't need to thank me. I'm just trying a decent partner."

"I know," He grinned. "And I don't care. I'm still thanking you either way."

You sighed. "Come on, street lamp, let's go watch a movie." You break the embrace and stand up, pulling Ranboo to their feet.

"Are you ever gonna stop with those names?" He smiles at you, chucking slightly.

You giggled slightly, standing on your tiptoes and kissing his cheek. "Nope."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

As always,

Be gay, do crime. Be trans, throw hands

Also, make sure to eat and drink :]