☁️ 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕘𝕒: 𝕡𝕥 𝟙 ☁️

Start from the beginning

"Hello." Josh waves to the camera.

"Alright Wheat, do like a big intro card for Josh Manifold."

(When the picture won't show \(*T▽T*)/)

"He's gonna be filming it, he doesn't get to do any goat yoga, sorry"

"Sucks to suck, Josh." You smirk from under your mask.

"That's mean."

"Ha."

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"From what we're told, he might be the lucky one here-" Jack says as he films you and Ranboo then Josh on all fours pretending to be a goat for some reason.

"What are you doing?" He asks, going up to Tubbo, who has a bag of goat feed in his hands, while you and RanMan just watch.

"Four legs." The shorter male says without elaborating, then puts his hand in the bag. Tubbo quickly brings his hand out, holding a few bits of the animal food and giving it to Josh.

"This'll be interesting." You mumble to the beanpole next to you.

"Indeed."

"You can't-"

"Go on." Beeboy says to Josh

"You can't feed Josh Manifold the goat food!" Josh films the both of them. While the phone is focused on Tubbo, Josh puts the animal food in his mouth and quickly spits it out, apparently unsatisfied with the taste. As he should.

"That's gross, dude." You wrinkle up your nose and walk up behind Jack. "Quit doing goat role play."

"Stop, come on, we need to go." Jack chuckles before we walk to our next destination.

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"It's somewhere through the park- we have to find the silver barn." Jack says.

"We're lost, aren't we?"

"No, U/N, we're not lost. We just need to find it."

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"They've got religious birds here." Ranboo says to the phone. 

"What?" Jack asks in confusion.

"Birds of pray." You point over to a nearby bird cage housing a carnivorous bird.

Everything quiet for a split second, then-

"Ha!" Jack laughs, along with the two of you.

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"I have not seen a single animal." Your masked partner says.

"No, I am also slightly bothered about the fact that I- this farm has no animals so far."

"There's an eagle." You,  Tubbo and Josh point to the giant bird cage where Ranboo and yourself made the 'Religious bird' joke.

"Oh wait- there's a-"

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"I'm runnin'!"

Ranboo, Jack and I run back over to the eagle, with Ranboo holding the phone.

"I don't understand how to get to it." Jack puts his hands on his head. "It's there and-"

"Oh- it's actually-"

This is where Ranboo walks though the gate while Jack and I just stare. 

"The audacity of this man."