The car crash

On a bright sunny morning, a family of  three were sitting on the dinning table in a modern dinning room which looked quite simple but elegant. "mom~~I am finally going to my high school tomorrow, i am sooo exited!!!! It will be my first day in the school " the girl chimed as she spoke while eating . " Yesss!!  You're are finally going to school, take care of yourself and if anything happens just let us know. Mom and dad are always there for you " the women nodded and replied happily and added some meat to the girl's bowl. " My dear daughter you don't need to go anywhere if don't want you can just study at home and inherit our company you don't need to suffer soo much.....I think it's still too early for you to go to school" said the father in an aggrieved tone and almost sheding tears. . The mother immediately smacked him on the head " i know you are a daughter's slave but she has to learn and survive for herself " she added. " don't worry dad i will take care of myself hehehe!! " the girl laughed and smiled in a bliss.

The nobles normally had a home tutor they are tutored at home and later they give the university exams . The elite university is the university for the children of rich parents who have scored quite high in the university exams.

In fact even if she didn't studied at the elite school it wouldn't affect much on her career as it was basically for making some friends and buissness connections and only nobles of the society where allowed to enter in it . It also helps in teaching them and letting them look around themselves as most of the children are grown in a very protected environment and don't know some of the basic things for normal leading life. Well , that was what they mentioned in the prospectus .

Next day, the girl woke up early and went to get ready as her maid prepared evrything for her. She decided to drove herself to college on the first day. She choose a red sports car. " Ell, u really don't want us to send you or do want the chauffeur to send you to the college "the mother and father pair looked at the departing figure of their daughter as she drove her sports car while waving them goodbye.

"well i knew mom and dad would be worried but it's just too much i should these things by myself " she mumbled to herself as if hypnotizing herself that she was correct and felt a bit guilty and sad as she saw her parents figure in the side mirror. As there figure disappeared she still couldn't focus on her driving as she still kept looing in their direction. When suddenly she saw a black car coming towards her from her front mirror. She applied brake but they still did have a crash although it was not quite severe. The black car looked quite rich and noble she knew the identity wouldn't be of any common person. She got out,  she felt really sorry for that person. So she went and knocked on the window sill as the window sill went down she met a person with sky blue eyes he was really handsome,  he was dressed in a uniform similar to hers but She didn't pay any attention .she felt really distressed and directly apologized,  " I am so sorry , are you alright?  Are you fine did you get hurt? it was my mistake i will take you to the hospital and have your car repaired. " she said as she scanned his body as to see if he was hurt.

The guy was a bit amused,  he looked infront of him through the window he saw a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes looking at him stressed. Her eyes were so clear and innocence could be seen from them it seemed to never have seen the darkness of the world. She was wearing a college uniform but it still could be estimated that she had quite grown breasts , which made him tempted to touch them. As he looked at her she was really beautiful and as the sunlight reflected on her face , she looked like an angel. Hmmmm....she is really interesting he thought as he hid his wicked smile.
" it's okay, could you please give me a ride since we are going to the same college? " he asked " oh!?! Really you are from my College?  Then sure you are most welcome." she said cheerfully giving a beaming smile.  He was a bit flustered after seeing her like this but his desire just grew after seeing her like this . I want her more... I want to see her face more.. Hehehe. He thought as he reached out " hmmm... Classmate could you please help me? " he said as he held out his hand. " yeah sure... Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?  "she said as she was concerned about him and held his hand to help him get out.

As her hand touched his he realised how soft it was , he pinched it a bit " ahhnnn~~hm" he heard her moan " are you alright? " she was still concerned and asked him she thought he pinched her unintentionally. " ohh... I am sorry, i guess i am being quite a big trouble to you " he said " no it's alright" she said then he saw the skin he pinched it was red and he remembered the moan he just heard  urgg... How can she be soft it's like pinching a cotton  ball it feels good  .... He thought. Both of them went to the university in the same car .