𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

: ̗̀➛@wiicitykikixo           45 mins ago.

: ̗̀➛@wiicitykikixo                45 mins ago

Akeira ' Kiki ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
February 11th, 2020.

—it's like i'm honest when i'm sober,but i'm realer when i'm lit

it's like i'm honest when i'm sober,
but i'm realer when i'm lit.

Akeira watched with a smile and open arms as Yuri groggily walked up the steps to her home, Tricia right behind her. Yuri fell into Akeira's arms with a groan. Yuri had gotten her first job at a Chase bank and was working 9-5 and tired out of her mind. Akeira was having a birthday get together for Wop downstairs in her massive done up basement and Yuri had to come. She had to go home, take a shower, change, try not to fall asleep & go pick up Tricia. " I'm so tired I'm finna fall out ," Yuri managed to get out.

Akeira rolled her eyes at her cousins dramatics, smoothing out her straightened thirty inch wig with her hand as she hugged her head, "I know babes, you'll be okay. I got some Hennessy and some red bull just for you."

Yuri pulled away from her cousins grasp, as Tricia went in giving Akeira a side hug.

"Bitch I'm nervous," Tricia laughed quietly as they walked through Akeira's house down to the basement.

"Bitch ain't nobody finna mess wit you at all, if they do I'm kickin' they ass out period! This my crib." She said firmly. Once they hit the bottom of the staircase, the basement was littered with nothing but WIIC members and a slew of girls that the men knew.

"Aye ima need everybody to listen the fuck up, ima say this one time, and one mother fuckin time only!" Akeira started. "If anybody, anybody at all," she paused looking at Wop and the rest of the group, "got a problem with my friend, you can most definitely leave now!" She gestured to Tricia.

"I'm not dealin' wit none of the gang shit in my crib, so leave my friend the fuck alone or you gon get put out simple! Everybody cool with that? Aw okay. Resume!" She rolled her eyes waving the eyes off of her as Yuri and Tricia followed behind her in the basement. People muttering and quietly gesturing towards Tricia, noting that she was FBG Duck's sister. But nobody dare spoke aloud.