Demon Slayer: Alternative Goof :)

Start from the beginning

Akaza made a retorted face and scowled as he rounded the corner and heard the word 'sun.' "Fu*k the sunlight," he hissed while continuing on his way. Douma and Kokushibo just exchanged looks before redirecting their attention back to Muzan who was dancing a circle slide. Akaza seemed to have taken no notice as he simply continued without another word.

You close your eyes

And hope that this is just imagination

Girl, but all the while

You hear the creature creepin' up behind

You're out of time

Without anyone realizing, Nakime had appeared right behind Douma, the biwa's (the instrument she plays) sound scaring the sh*t out of him.

"Aaaaaaah!" he screamed suddenly. There was immediately a subtle silence followed by a strum from the biwa as Nakime was gone again.

'You can't just ditch,' though Douma with a pissed off growl. Muzan was swift to be by the door, an angered aura pouring out in every direction.

"I did not ask to see you two," he said with a furious tone. Before he could continue speaking, the music started going off again.

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl

Thriller, thriller night

You're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller tonight

Douma couldn't help but snicker behind one of his fans as Hantengu curiously passed a glance, asking, "What are we referencing here?"

'Stupid,' both Kokushibo and Douma thought simultaneously. Muzan furiously kicked the sliding door from its place and at the three demons in front of him before storming off as the music continued.

Night creatures call

And the dead start to walk in their masquerade

There's no escapin' the jaws of the alien this time (they're open wide)

This is the end of your life, oh

That night, Douma couldn't keep his trap shut as he told all the other Upper Moons Muzan's little moonwalk/shuffle. (And that is how Upper Moon 2 kicked the bucket before the Infinity Castle Arc🪦 [JK]... I wish).

Universe 4 (different universe Mountain :D Mean Tanjiro and Nice Iguro?):

Tanjiro sneered down at Zenitsu with a scowl. How could one person be as annoying as this in less than a few minutes of just standing there?

"Can you just shut up?" he asked in a low tone.

Iguro on the other hand gave Zenitsu a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "You'll be alright."

Zenitsu looked up from his crouched position on the ground, his eyes all teary with a stuffed nose.

"I-Igu-guro-sama is so nice," he mumbled. Iguro looked evidently irritated from that comment but kept his mouth shut and just gave another reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Tanjiro passed by and held out the hilt of his sword, knocking the crying slayer upside the head. Zenitsu ate the dirt and stayed there for a little. In the meantime, everyone was just keeping their distance from the weird scene before them. Before another word could be said, they were all gone off doing their own thing.

Zenitsu was about to cry again but Iguro just dragged him away with regret written everywhere.

Universe 1 (Switched roles with bullying/younger/a little extra GiyuuShino for you all!!):