𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly            4 hrs ago.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
January 20th, 2019.

—i'm invested in you and you know it, you on my mind like a conscience

i'm invested in you and you know it,
you on my mind like a conscience.

"Girl yo ass is crazy!" Akeira laughed as Yuri unlocked the front door to her house laughing as they entered with gym bags in hand. Yuri sucking her teeth her home yet again invaded with Jourie and his friends.

"Are y'all homeless? Cause y'all always in my house!" Yuri mugged the group, her playful banter making all of them such their teeth. Yuri wasn't exactly friends with them, but over the few weeks she had grown to know all of them except Dayvon. Ever since Jourie's birthday he im evaded her every chance he got. He didn't look at her, speak when she spoke to everybody, left any room she entered and he was the only one present every time.

"Shut yo bony ass up," Durk retorted.

Yuri gave him the finger. "Okay big eyes, don't come for me."

Booka sat quietly in the corner. Like the literal corner of the room. Yuri furrowed her brows, he was usually the first person to say anything to her. "Booka?"

"Huh?" He snapped out of his cold trance.

"What's wrong? Why you not sitting in the chair?"

"Cause the lady innit."

Yuri looked behind her at the empty chair and back at Booka's nonchalant glare. "Ain't no fuckin lady innat chair, don't start playin and shit."

"That school bus kickin that boy ass," Tee laughed at Booka's expression implying that he just popped a pill.

"On god," Booka laughed along lowly, "I coulda sworn it was a lil fine old bitch sitting innat chair foe."

"Ain't nobody innat chair boa."

"Why you always gotta touch?" Akeira frowned at Wop grabbing her arm.

"Cause yo ass never listen," he mocked her facial expression as she fell into his lap. Yuri shook her head at them, the other night they were just beating each other up with her kitchen appliances and now they were fine again. Toxic.