"Sir, I found 2 possible locations. I'd suggest you'd divide into groups. I have already divided you into 2 brilliant teams to ensure the best results." Friday cuts in.

Wanda and Vision were team 1, while  I joined Nat and Steve in group 2. We dispersed and each headed to our designated areas.

Y/N POV

"Everything is set I think they are falling for the bait," I tell one of the soldiers that accompanied me.

"Good work agent, good luck in there, Hail Hydra." He tells me.

I yelp for help, hoping that one of them would hear my cries and find me. As part of the plan, Hydra soldiers did as they were told and tried to quiet me down, just as the plan stated. We followed it to the last piece of information. 

I looked up seeing an unfamiliar figure fly through the roof. He looked at me signaling that I should remain quiet. Papa clearly got new lap dogs. I felt a sudden force of energy engulf the room, it was faint though. I looked back to the soldiers, but they had collapsed. Clearly the doing of Maximoff. Now it's showtime.

I noticed the warehouse door flung open and a young female came running toward me. Queue the waterworks.

"Help, please help- Where's papa?" I howl.

Wanda finally reached me, she quickly unties me and tries comforting me. The red man flew down and picked me up on his back. 

"Mission success Tony, she's coming home," Wanda informs on her comms.

You don't know how right you were Wanda, my mission was clearly a success. 

***

We finally arrived at the new facility, damn Papa you guys clearly upgraded. As we were making our way home Vision and Wanda introduced themselves. Apparently, both of them joined after they beat a piece of rouge tech that Papa built.

I sat on the couch in the lounge when I hear footsteps running toward me, step by step getting louder. Am I really ready for this? Papa enters almost falling as he came through the doorway. He is out of breath, he's clearly out of shape. I giggle.

He comes closer to me and falls to his knees. He avoids eye contact, and the rest of the avengers walk in. 

"Papa, please stand up... You've never broken down before me, and I don't want to start now." I cry, tears roll down my face, how can I fool myself, these tears aren't fake.

He picks himself up from the floor, I was hesitant at first- but maybe this is for the best. The best to "fit" in. He wraps his arms around me, I could tell he is scared of hurting me, his grip around me is loose, it- it's what I needed, but instead, I got Hydra. Am I fooling myself?

***

The night was terrifying, I was treated like a Queen in her own castle, but this isn't me. I struggle to fall back asleep after waking up early. I head to the kitchen, to get something to eat, when I enter I saw Dad is cooking. He looks at me and smiles, "Pancakes?" 

I shrug off the feeling of guilt and grab a plate. Papa dishes some food for both of us, we head to the table and dig in. As a habit, I wolf down the food. He looks at me funny, but what else should I have done, that's how it was at Hydra. If you don't eat you'll die.

Wanda and Nat enter the kitchen and get some pancakes too. They join us at the table. I can't this, this palace... It isn't me, I face dad and swallow enough guts to tell him, "Papa, I... I can't live here." He almost chokes at the sound of what I said. "What, what do you mean..." 

"This lifestyle, don't get me wrong, I am sure it's wonderful, but this isn't me dad." 

"Ok, but what do you want?" He analyzes.

"Well, I want to go to school..." Maybe I can try and diverge a plan...

"Done."

"I want an allowance."

"Eazy."

"I want to live in my own apartment." Yes this might seem hypocritical, I was sent to eliminate the Avengers, but now I want to move away? I thought about this last night- If I snoop around the compound, it will look suspicious. But if I have my own place and check up on the avengers. It might not seem that fishy.

Yeah, that's what got him, he lifts his eyebrow as he usually did when I asked for a lego set that I clearly didn't need.

"Don't get me wrong, I will come to visit, I just got back Papa, but I want my own place!"

Papa clearly gave up on arguing, "Fine, I'll see what I can do."

"Now, Y/N... Please forgive me if I am crossing lines, but last I heard you were dead, you were a discarded test, Pietro and I were told you died." Wanda interrogates.

"Last I heard, you were still a Hydra Legend, you did what they told you... Seems things change..." At the look she gave me, I clearly said something I shouldn't have. "Ok fine, yes I was a discarded test, And yes, I did die that day. But don't freak out, as you can see I still am well... Alive... I can't remember too much, but when I came back, I felt different," I lift my hand engulfing it in pure blue magic and I lift my fork and knife to dance between my fingers. "Clearly I was different."

My dad wasn't difficult to read. He expressed both a look of grief but also curiosity.

"Understand Wanda, as you can see... You were only the test subject, they perfected it when they tested on me," I proclaim.

Wanda just laughed it off, but it seems as if there was a bit of remorse in her laugh, was she pitying me. Natasha questioned me about different things, like if I could hold my own in a hand-to-hand fight.

 "You'd be surprised, Nat."

A/N- Beautiful people!!! I'm so excited for this journey to begin, as I am ending my Tom x Reader book (Well the first book, there is going to be a sequel!) a new one starts! I got a favor to ask, if any of my Marvel logic is wrong- please help me... Yeah, there are other things for example have similar magic to Wanda, but other things that I sometimes forget like how long Wanda and Pietro lived? Butttttttt People, we got chapter 1 out!!! Love ya, bye~