**~Chapter 4~The City Of Fai~**

Start from the beginning

'It's all so amazing! I can't believe that something like this existed or could ever be possible.' I said excitedly.

His smile widened, 'I'm glad that you like it,' he worded his next sentence carefully I noticed, 'do, uh, you want to, um.' He stopped as if it wasn't worth finishing.

'Do I want to?' I asked.

'Do you want to meet my parents?' he asked suddenly.

That took me by surprise, and I stared at him for a moment, before I smiled, 'oh course I would love to.' I said grabbing his face forcing him to stop and look at me; I stared into his eyes, 'never be afraid to ask me anything okay?' I told him, and he just nodded, before kissing me, no air exchanged just a good old fashion kiss, it was amazing my first kiss and it was underwater with the prince of the Mermaids, gay fantasy come true? Hell to the yes!

He moved away firstafter giving me another regular air kiss and I pouted at him, he just smiled, 'come I have a surprise for you.'

What is it?'

'it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?' he said.

I just scowled at him, but I was still excited to see what it was he wanted to give me.

We swam up to the giant coral wall where giant algae covered wooden gate and two mermen stood at attention dressed in shining silver armor and each holding a deadly looking spear. They both tensed when they saw me and they raised their spears to point at me, Hayle swam in front of me, letting go of my hand and said, "You are not to harm him." He said in an echoing voice, the guards stopped, put up their weapons and bowed deeply. I whirled around quickly when I heard it, it was so clear and boomed around the water with such authority it made me shiver. That at least answered one of my questions, I was able to hear voices underwater clearly.

"My lord Hayle we are sorry." One of the guards apologized, "we did not realize it was you, we thought that it may have been a wandering human diver who stumbled upon us like before."

I tensed, did they kill all of the wandering humans? I really didn't want to know.

"Well I and the rest of my family truly from the bottom of our hearts appreciate your dedication to your duties, and I should be the one bowing to you." He said and bowed slightly to the two fish men raised their heads and quickly tried to tell Hayle that it was not necessary for him to do what he was doing, and I couldn't help but giggle a bit. It was probably not the best idea since I released a few bubbles and that was all I had left and I was starting to choke again. I felt Hayle grab my face to stop it from moving and placed his lips on min again giving me more air. He raised his head and smiled at me, 'I'm sorry for the delay I promise we'll leave right now okay?' he said.

'It's fine let's just get moving I'm getting really tired just floating here.' I joked and he smiled. Yes! I knew I was funny I mentally fist pumped.

"Let's go." He said and pulled me to the gate, while it opened revealing the amazing city that I was admiring from afar, only it looked ten times more beautiful up close.

'Welcome to the Kingdom of Fai.' he said in my head.

He pulled me through the city, it must have been early because, stands and plazas were set up everywhere, but there were no people around.

I heard a gasp from in front of us and I turned to see the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, her fin was a lionfishes tail and her ears were yellow, black, and orange stripes, her eyes were such a light shade of brown I could almost call them yellow, and her face! I swear if I was a woman I would feel extremely insecure around her.