Malcolm x male oc mpreg

Jake POV
Me and Malcolm already had child called Noah Malcolm was now caring our second baby us 2 where close as fuck he was now 8 months pregnant

I was currently at work at the fire house when the alarm went off there was some sort of gas when we arrived it was from my house obviously Noah was a genius he had a chemistry set that he set off it let out chlorine gas my whole team went in while I ran over to Malcolm and Noah "you 3 ok baby" he nodded "Noah's playing in the mud I think the baby is ok and I'm fine" "ok good" I lifted off my mask and kissed his forehead he clutched his stomach gasping "what's wrong" "I think the baby is coming" since we called off the ambulance because no one was hurt the car was at the fire house so I called Lois and Hal since they only lived about a mile away Hal picked "hey Jake what's up" "I need a favour" "what's up" "Malcolm is having contractions and my cars at the firehouse we need a ride to the hospital" "me and Lois are on the way I'll stay with Noah and Lois will take you both" "thanks Hal" he ended the call Malcolm slid down the pole to the floor I kneeled in front of him my Sargent came out "what's going on" "you're great with kids aren't you" he nodded "can you go distract Noah I'll explain later" he started to play with Noah Malcolm squeezed my hand while laying his head on my shoulder "chief I need the rest of the day off" "why" "Malcolm is having contractions his mum is on the way to give us a ride to the hospital" "ok I completely understand" "thanks" Malcolm was crying at this point that's when Hal came to the back "Hal help me get him up" he nodded we heaved him up giving him support Francis ran out of the car over to us "Malcolm oh my god are you ok"