She's a hybrid like klaus

Yeah

As she should fr and she killed that red haired btc
My gf bringing ugly ass mikael back from the dead Bruh
It's ok tho I support womens wrongs too

Ash gts man

Nah this shit too good

I hate Season 2

Not there yet Klaus about to give Hope away

My wife back!

Man wtv amy she all mine

Suddenly her door opened which made her look up from her phone. When she saw Alex she groaned knowing he was there to question her.

"I'm tired so save it for tomorrow," Amelia said, setting her phone aside.

"So you can just avoid me like you did today?" Alex closed the door and walked towards her. "So are you going to tell me or are you going to cuss me out like maddy"

"How bad was it?" Amelia looked up to him.

"She almost swung on me..." he replied, making her laugh. Then he sat down on the bed. "So what happened?"

"Fezco didn't tell you?"

"Nah he only told me nate was talking crazy"

"He was more than talking crazy..." Amelia sighed. "Everything started with Maddy knocking down the pot of chili at the fair..."

"Ima be honest maddy be doing shit all the time but sometimes I have to give her props for it..." he shook his head laughing at the scene. "She really knocked it down?"

Amelia nodded. "And nate got mad but they were already arguing before this I have no idea what was going on this was when I first started being with fez but anyways he choked her and I saw it both of them knew I saw I tried to say something but maddy being maddy got mad at me"

Alex was trying his hardest not to show his anger but Amelia knew that he was mad and wanted to walk out and probably beat the shit out of Nate more than Fezco did if that was even possible.

"Then they saw the bruises on her neck which caused us all to be questioned and Nate threatened me to keep quiet and he hurt me. My arms were all bruised then a whole other thing went down with fez too and my mom found out..."

"When was this?" He asked, interrupting her.

"Before grandpa's birthday weekend. Fez promised not to say anything but then rue told him other stuff Nate was doing with Jules so he said something to Nate and he got mad and called the cops which got Fezcos house raided" Amelia explained to him.

"And all of you just kept it as a secret?!" He exclaimed, feeling the anger in him rise.

"Because there was too much stuff at risk! He threatened to tell dad about fez and I'm sure he won't mind telling a judge about it too! Even if we pressed charges he made sure to cover up what he did to maddy very easily!" Amelia argued back at him knowing he wasn't understanding.

"You guys could've said something...he definitely deserved that beating but he deserves more than that he needs to be put away!"

"We can't do anything anymore he already covered it up and no one saw what he did to me there's nothing we can do but move on and hope he doesn't snitch on fez" she retorted and he sighed getting up the bed.

"At least he did something about it. I'm here letting it just slip by..."

"Alex it's fine it was a while ago and I'm over it I'm not letting him affect me anymore please just leave it alone"