"I'm a little shocked that they want us on the cover of this magazine. That's a pretty big deal, but then again I suppose they'd definitely get sales if our faces are on them," Sehee says, referring to this wave of popularity they were on after their red carpet interviews.

"True, I like the fact that they're focusing on us as individuals, not just our bond with the boys. I also like that they're offering 10 thousand of course. If we ever get an offer from another magazine, that's base pay for us now so they'd have to match it or go higher, unless we just agree to less," Crystal says and Sejin nods.

"That's true and you two most likely will have more requests for magazines, especially if your sales are good with this one. Unfortunately, magazines are becoming less popular, so if you can sell copies, they will request you," Sejin adds.

"Well, I'm in if you are," Sehee says, looking at Crystal across the table.

"I'm in too, as long as it doesn't clash with the members' schedules. Depending on the day and how we're feeling, we may need each other and we can't be in two places at once," Crystal says and Sehee nods.

"That's true. The magazine thing should be on a day that the members are free just incase," she says, looking over at Sejin.

"I'll make sure they are. That's the good part about managing all of you. I'm aware of everyone's schedule. I'll get back with them and I'll email you your contracts for each job, so make sure you're paying attention to your email notifications," he says, standing up from the table.

"Will do, thank you Sejin-ssi," Crystal says, grabbing her folder off the table and standing as well.

"You've been a real help with making this easier," Sehee tells him, earning a smile from him.

"Just doing my job. Have a good day ladies," he says before letting himself out through the front door.

"Is it normal that I'm both excited and scared?" Sehee asks, hugging her folder to her chest.

"Completely. I feel the same way. This is as exciting as it is daunting, but I think the pros outweigh the cons," Crystal assures, grabbing hers as well.

The two head over to the stair so they could go and put their folders away and Crystal groans, feeling how sore she was with every step.

"Rough night?" Sehee asks, smirking back at her when they get to the top of the stairs.

"Shut it. The hot tub is calling my name," she replies, making Sehee chuckle.

After putting her folder away, she changes into a one-piece Chanel swimsuit, a cute, straw hat, and a cute black sarong around her waist. She grabs a towel and her phone and makes her way out of the room.
Walking down the stairs was a much easier feat than walking up them for sure. When she gets to the kitchen, both Jin and Yoongi are in there. He looks up when she arrives and smiles.

"Hope you're in the mood for barbecue," he says, referring to the meat he'd just cut and seasoned.

"Always. Need any help?" she asks and he shakes his head no.

"Nah, we're good. You should go relax. I'll be out there soon to get the grill going," he says, sending her along her way.

"Yeah, can't have you outshine me in the kitchen too. I've already had enough heartache for one day," Jin says dramatically, making her laugh.

"I'll be on my way then," she grins, heading out to the hot tub.

Tae, Jimin, Hobi, and JK are across the yard playing tennis and Joon is sitting underneath the cabana reading when she gets outside. She was glad everyone got the chance to relax and have fun for a while longer.