019.

IT WAS TOURNAMENT DAY. 

Cobra Kai was pumped and ready to fight. And Scarlett was ready to kick her sister's ass. 

The team stood in the corridor as they waited to be introduced by the announcer. Miyagi-Do had already gone. Then it was them. 

"This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one thing's for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike! Hailing from Reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!"

"Always so dramatic," Scarlett muttered to Robby as they walked out. 

"And finally, this dojo is making its All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate ed by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!"

The crowd cheered loudly as the dojo came out. 

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion. Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament! It's karate time."

As the light turned on properly Robby turned to Scarlett kissing her quickly. 

"What is that for?" Scarlett asked. 

"Good luck. For both of us," Robby smiled. 

"Thank you," she blushed. 

"Gross," Tory commented causing them to roll their eyes. 

Kreese walked up, "Alright fall in. All your training has brought you to this moment. Remember, if you win, you don't just get a trophy. You get the glory. And you get to know forever that you are a champion. I have had students with all the talent in the world squander their moment. Do not let history repeat itself. Do not let your emotions cloud your judgment." Scarlett and Robby glanced at each other, "And above all do not let anything stand in the way of your victory."

Silver jumped in, "Just to be clear. That's not a pep talk. That's an order. And we're all gonna follow Sensei Kreese's orders today, aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei."

"Aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Let's go win this! Come on!"

The group cheered and the tournament started. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for our skills competition. And up first is Miyagi Do Karate."

So far Miyagi Do was doing well and so was Eagle Fang. 

Scarlett was up next and she was demonstrating the bow staff. She, Robby and Tory had been practising this routine for the past two weeks so she felt she was ready. 

"And up next from Cobra Kai Karate... Scarlett LaRusso."

She stepped onto the mat and started. 

She had been the last representative for Cobra Kai

She nailed the routine and stepped off the mat walking over to her team. Silver looked at her, "Feel good kid?"

"Yeah, I think so," Scarlett nodded. 

"It was good," Silver smirked patting her shoulder. 

The announcer was explaining the scoring. Another man came up and started to speak, "Ladies and gentlemen, the male and female division qualifiers are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era!" The crowd cheered, "That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning international superstar, Carrie Underwood!"

Carrie Underwood walked onto the mat and Scarlett cheered. 

"Hello, All Valley! I am so honoured to be here. I didn't see a lot of karate growing up in Oklahoma, but you guys know I love to compete, just like these wonderful young men and young women. Whoo!"

The crowd cheered along with her and she continued, "One thing I have learned is that everyone gets their shot, their chance in the spotlight. Everyone gets their moment. This one's yours."

She sang a song and the qualifiers began. 

So far, Cobra Kai was beating all of their opponents. However so were the two other opposing dojos. 

Scarlett had won three matches so far, so the female sector was looking good for Cobra Kai as Tory had also won her matches.