Introverts Don't Talk

This place is super huge. So huge that after just an hour of my self-proclaim tour, my legs feel like giving up. 

Do my stamina and endurance amount to just this? Oh, well.

Finally, after walking so long without a destination in mind, I found something. 

In front of me is such a big-ass door. 

What's that above it? Wea-pon-ry?

Damn. The font is ugly.

If I didn't spend like twenty minutes deciphering that ugly font, I wouldn't know that this big door is the path to my weapons!

Let's open it and see if there are really weapons here! Let's take a big breath and push--

Hoooooo-

What a surprise, it opened with a single touch. And here I thought it will be difficult.

Ha? There are already three people in here. They are all tall and handsome men(important). And why the hell are there special effects behind them?

Let's see.

That cold and sharp handsome gentleman standing in the middle of this weaponry room has the special effect of blue roses. The masculine handsome gentleman on the left, holding an ax, has the special effect of red roses, And the elegant and pure-like gentleman on the right, sporting a confused expression, has the effect of white roses.

God. Why am I seeing a room full of roses? Is it just me?

Are they in the middle of a confrontation? Should I say hello? Wait, what is that thing glinting in the corner?

Oh! There's a giant black scythe in there! 

Look at that! Four-meter long handle with gold design and two-meter sharp silver blade. This baby is mine! I'm claiming you!

Hi, Scarlet. I'm now your mama.

 Wait. I forgot about the three gentlemen. I turned my head and found them looking at me (or more on my weapon). I slowly hid the scythe behind me. Yeah, it's taller than me and still can be seen, but I'm flaunting my sovereignty over Scarlet by doing this.

I know I'm such a beauty, but you three didn't need to stare at me like that. 

"...Hello?" Ok, I greeted you three first so stop looking at my Scarlet.

"..." A concise nod from blue rose. Why are you so quiet?~

"Hello there, miss." Ohh, a polite and shy greeting from the white rose! So cute~

"Hi." Indifferent greetings from the red rose. 

...

So, why is this room still filled with awkwardness? We already greeted each other, so start talking!

Should I initiate the talking? But I'm an introvert! You shouldn't let the introvert start the talking, cause they won't!

Wait, what if these three men are introverts too? The less introverted one would be the one doing the talking, which isn't me, so I should pretend to be looking for extra weapons.

Let's wait until someone talks or enter this room.

While waiting, what should I do? Ah! I didn't check the Tower's gifts yet. Let's check it now.

'Potential Nurturer! Tower's Eyes!'

[Potential Nurturer: Those who were with common potential, under your care, can level up much faster and acquire unique traits and classes! You are the teacher everyone wants!]

[Tower's Eyes: The tower, who favors you deeply, decided to give a small amount of its authority! There as three uses: (1)You can see everyone's and items' status! (2) You can borrow anyone's skills using (1) within a limited time. (3)What else? You can read a target's thoughts for a limited time!] 

Oooohh? Well, these three gentlemen won't be angry If I peeked through their information, right?

Leashing the Transmigrator's, Reincarnator's, and the Regressor's Necksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें