Chapter 4 [ Rabbit ] ; Act 1

Începe de la început

While They were eating Finn and the others asked me questions and I met members that I didn't know.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Raul Nord," said the black-haired boy, holding out his hand.

"I'm Valor," said Valor, shaking hands with Raul with his tentacle.

"And I am Anakitty Autumn," the half-human said, reaching out for a handshake. Valor took Anakitty's hand with his tentacles and shook hands as he did with raul

Finally, the elf between Riveria and Ais remained, and after I met her after that we chatted among ourselves.

The sun had already set so we decided to head back and make our way home. When we arrived at the Twilight Castle, everyone said Goodnight to each other and went to their room, and I was in Loki's room because my Status was going to be updated.

"Let's see what you did today, valor," said Loki, and she made a small cut on the tip of her finger, and a drop of blood from the tip of her finger fell on Valor, Valor suddenly began to glow and the clown, emblem on Valor (Status), was activated.

Valor Status

Species : Water Life Form

}{ |LV 1| }{

STR I 0 ----» I 34

DEF I 0 ----» I 98

DEX I 0 ----» I 35

AGI I 0 ----» I 48

MAG I 0 ----» I 3

Magic

Skills

Physicel Protection

Thermal Surge Resistor

Zero Pain

Ravager

Regeneration

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Singuler Force

Decvolopment Abilitys

"What!?! 218 points in one trip, what did you do in the dungeon, Valo!" Loki shouted

"I'm sure I didn't do anything dangerous," said Valor.

" 'I'm sure I didn't do anything dangerous ' my ass. Do you know how long it normally takes for an adventure to get that many points," said Loki angrily.

"10 Days?" said Valor, taking his chances.

"3 Months!" said Loki, and took another family member's paper from her desk and showed it to Valor.

"Now, tell me yourself what you did in the dungeon or I'll ask Ais," said Loki

"There's no need for threats, I was going to tell you anyway," said Valor angrily.

"Hah Ha, you don't have to be angry, now tell me!" said Loki and jumped onto her bed.

Valor first jumped onto Loki's Bed, then explained in detail all that had happened to him in the dungeon today.

"So that's why your defense stat was higher than the others, but that still doesn't explain why you gained a magic stat." said Loki as she hugged Valor.