Chapter 1 -Meet Ms.Y/N Y/L/N-

you're sleeping peacefully until you woke up by the sound of your alarm, "oh fucccckkkk..." you said with your morning voice. you stretched and sits on the side of your bed you looked at the time and your eyes widened when you see its already 7:30 am. you have to go to your work at exactly 8:00. you rushed opening your blinds and runs in the bathroom opening the shower "shit, shit, shit" you said while getting your toothbrush and putting toothpaste, you brushed your teeth while your taking a shower.

you finally finished and drying yourself up, you quickly put a blouse and a fitted skirt you got your bag and comb, you checked the time and its currently 7:40 you put your heels quickly and ran downstairs while combing you hair. "Nathan start the car! Im gonna be late for my new job!!" you yelled "alright alright chill sis" while he chuckled. "good morning mom, dad, nate" "good morning sweetie" while your mom kissing your cheek "mom can i skip breakfast cuz i dont have enough time?" while putting a light rose colored lipstick "yeah, of course dear, good luck on your new work" "thanks mom, i gotta go its currently 7:50" you kissed her cheek.

*At the car* you were feeling nervous because you're going to be late Nathan noticed you and said "hey, dont be nervous its gonna be alright. trust me 'kay?" giving you a reasure smile "yeah okay, thanks brother." giving him a smile. you finally arrived and gets inside the building one of your colleagues welcomed you "hey, you must be Ms.Y/L/N? Im Alexie Miller nice to meet you." while shaking your hand. "yes uhm and im sorry if im late." giving her a nervous smile "nah dont sweat it girl" while elbowing you slightly and giving you a smile "come on, ill show you your table" you two gets inside the glass elevator Alexie noticed you're nervous she tap your shoulder and said "hey dont be nervous its gonna be okay, plus our colleagues is super nice trust me." giving you a smile again. "thanks Ms.Miller" giving her a smile. you two arrived at the office and Alexie introduced you to the colleagues "Hey guys meet Ms.Y/N Y/L/N Mr.Shabandars new assistant" "ehm..hey everyone nice to meet you its gonna be a pleasure to work with you all" giving them a smile. "nice to meet you Ms.Y/L/N and welcome we'll be happy to work with you too, Im Carl Smith the manager you can ask me anything. this is Lance Walter, Maya Angelou, Kathrine Brennette, and Sophie Turner, we will work together and treat each other like a family" they gave you a bright welcoming smile, you feel much better and less nervous since they were so nice and welcomed you with open arms.

"Thank you everyone for welcoming me, so uhm.. what will be my first work?" "here, start by writing these and editing them" you sat on your sit and opened your computer, "hey Mr.Smith can i ask another question real quick?" turning on your shoulder facing him "sure go ahead Ms.Y/L/N" focusing his attention to you "when can i meet Mr.Shahbandar?" giving him a curious face "You can meet him tomorrow since there will be a party at his country home tomorrow, ill give you his address, but first can i have your number to send it to you?" he chuckled making you chuckle too "heres my phone you can type your number" handing your phone to him and writing his number "here you go, ill text it to you" giving you a smile and his attention goes back to his works.

"Thanks sir." you faced your computer and starts doing your works. It finally hit 5:00 pm and you stretched your arm and closed your computer picking up your things and putting it inside your bag. you stood up and someone tapped on your shoulder you turn around and its Alexie "oh, hey Ms.Miller can i help you?" giving her a slight smile "Please drop the Ms.Miller just call me Alexie, and lets go down together" she smiled at you "alright then, Alexie and sure lets go down together" you two walked and steps inside the elevator "btw i gotta warn you, Mr.Shahbandar is very scary and intimidating, he could fire you or even worse. i heard he fired someone just because the worker spilled some water on him and i heard he dont like clumsy workers" you gulp "is he really that scary?" you two stepped out the elevator "yeah, anyways how old are you? you look like a student" she gave you a curious look "oh, im actually 25" you chuckled "holy shrap! i thought you were only 20 or 23 or something like that" you two chuckled while stepping outside the building "how about you how old are you?" "oh, im actually 26, anyways heres my number so we can text each other, i also gotta go my bf is here" she gave you a friendly wink and walks away.

you saw Nates car and you walked towards it, You opened it and quickly goes inside "hey Nate why are you picking me up? i thought Nathans gonna picking me up?" you gave him a confused face "Nathans going out with hes stupid gold digger girlfriend" rolling hes eyes and kissing your forehead "ohhh, why is he even with her?" "i dont even know, i tried talking to him about her girlfriends behavior but he wouldn't listen to me." rolling his eyes once again you chuckled and said "if he gets hurt by her its not our problem so let him, he wants to be stubborn? let him."

you two finally arrived at the house, you step outside the car and goes inside the house. "Hey ma! we're home" "hey sweetie hows work?" your father asked while he tapped on your forehead with his two fingers "Dad! i told you not to do that, you've been doing this ever since i was a kid" punching hes arm playfully but not too hard Nate and your mom both chuckled "and work is doing fine im doing great, just call me if its time to eat" your mom nod and kissed your cheek "okay, ill call you down" you ran upstairs and changed on your silk pajamas.
----------------------
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝘀! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆!

words:1114
date:April 8 2022