𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

: ̗̀➛@600twino_            3 hrs ago.

—real street nigga but I'm hard like hardaway

real street nigga but I'm hard like hardaway.

Jourie ' Twin ' Carter.
Chicago, Il.
January 10, 2020.

Jourie danced into the kitchen where the caters were sitting the already and pre made dishes down. He smiled in accomplishment at how good the food was looking. Family members and friends were already starting to show up for his big event, what he liked to call his 'jordan year'. His father had really outdone himself this year, KC was the father that no matter how old his children got he went above and beyond for their birthdays. All they had to do was say what they wanted and he was on it.

He headed to living area where his dad and Akeira's dad, his uncle, Darren were putting up decorations. "Wassup pops?" Jourie smiled putting his hand on his shoulder. "How it feel to have a twenty-three year old on yo hands."

"It would feel better if you would leave me the fuck alone—why y'all always do that? Always ask me shit and you see me doing shit? Fuck. You and yo sister piss a muhfucka off doin' that shit." He complained making Jourie mug him.

"If yeen wanna do my decorations you coulda said that," he simply said before going upstairs to mess with Yuri he was in too much of a good mood.

She was in the mirror fixing her hair, she looked over at him briefly before focusing her attention back on the mirror. "Jourie don't come in here messing with me, your gift is in the bag on the bed."

Jourie sucked his teeth, "bro why everybody acting like they tired of me today on gang? It's a nigga birthday, shit. Y'all treatin me worse than a step kid."

"Jourie!" He heard KC's voice and groaned dragging his feet down the steps to his friends all in the living area.

"Aw shit!" He laughed.