You were glad he wasn't looking back becuade your face was beat red. If you were to say he wasn't cute thatd be a huge lie. You wernt sure if this was a date or not but didn't want to get your hopes up either.

Once getting to a few shops in an area, he pulled you into a coffee shop and shut the door, the bell at the top ringing. "Welcome!" the shop keeper said. "Hellooo" wilbur chimed confidently, probably having been here a million times. "What can I get you two lads today?" he said as he walked over to the register. "Uhhh, I'll just have a coffee and a cinnamon twist" he said. "Uh I'll have any hot tea" you smiled, not sure what to get. "Cool! Those will be out shortly!" he said as he typed it into his machine, going into the back.

Wilbur grabbed your wrist again and led you to a booth quietly, only humming to himself as he sat down and you sat across from him. He slid his guitar case down against the seat and stretched his arms, sliding off his now wet rain coat and resting it next to him on the seat. "So what do you do for a job?" he smiled as he tapped his hands on the table, somewhat nervously.

"Just a boring office job. I'm an editor for a youtube channel and do some other things on the side so that's what keeps me busy!" you say as you sigh. "What channel?" he smiles, intrigued. "Uh some guy named TommyInnit" you say, pulling your wet hair back into a bun behind your head, pulling strands down to frame your face. "Oh! I know him! I-" he said before cutting himself off. "Something wrong?" you said as you looked at him.

"Uhm- you might know this but if you don't I sort of do videos with him, please don't think of me differently or anything, I'm still a normal guy" he said as he retreated his hands from the table and to his lap. "Oh! No that's cool! Your voice now- OH! Wilbur Soot!" you said, putting 2 and 2 together, face palming in embarssment. "Mhm!" he laughed, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Here you go you two!" a waiter said as he brought the tea, coffee, and a cinnamon twist on a plate with napkins. "Thank you!" wilbur chimed as he took them, setting them down on the table. You grabbed your drink and began to sip, it's warmness slipping down your throat as you shivered, now feeling your body finally regain its warmth. "So why do you sing at the train station if you have such a big time job?" you said as you looked back at him.

"I like to do it in my free time to clear my mind. It's not easy being kept up in an office as you should know" he chuckled. You silently agreed before saying "I don't know how I didn't recognise your voice in the videos...especially hearing it everyday" you said, still embarsssed. "Yeah, that's ok though! Want some?" he said as he pushed the plate towards you. "Oh! Sure-" you said as you lifted it up and took a tiny bite. "You can have more than that" he chuckled to which you took a bigger bite and placed it back on the plate.

"You have any other hobbies besides playing games, making videos, and doing music?" you said as you took another sip of your tea. "Not really, I like streaming as well though. But I don't really get time for anything else!" he said as he sighed. "Aww Im sorry about that" you said as you put your hand on the table. It was awfully close to his which was also resting on the table. There was a silence between you as you looked down at your cup, not wanting to look back up at him.

You felt a finger graze your hand and then intertwine with your fingers, sending your body into a million butterflies and your face burning red. "Is that ok?" he said nervously. You nodded and smiled to yourself, still not looking up at him.

He let out a tiny chuckle and began to rub figures into your hand, turning you redder but the moment.

"Wilbur Soot?" you heard a voice say. He immediately retracted his hand and you looked up and to your right to see a teenage girl excitedly standing there. "Can I get a picture? I'm a huge fan!" she chimed. "Uh-sure!" he said awkwardly, smiling. He leaned towards her as she put her phone up and snapped a picture, giggling to herself as she waved goodbye and walked out of the shop. "Sorry about that" wilbur said embarrassingly.

"That's ok..." you said, sad that the moment was ruined by some girl who just wanted a picture. "We should go. Do you want to come back to my place? It's close by" he said as he stood up, grabbing his jacket and slipping his case over his arm. "Sure" you smiled as he grabbed your hand this time instead of your wrist and interlocked fingers like he had done moments before, walking out the door and running again towards an apartment complex. "Room 213" he said as he entered the building and to the lift, pressing the button.

The lift doors opened and you both walked in silently. Once getting to the floor, you emerged and found the room, him getting out his key and opening it. It was a plain but simple room. It smelled of coffee and also pine cologne. His computer setup was in the corner of the room and his bed was to the opposite corner. There was a kitchen and tiny table in the other room and in another was a bathroom of course. "Sorry about the rain and also mess of my apartment" he said as he threw his jacket down on the floor and set his guitar case against the wall. "No it's ok, my apartment is the exact same" you said as you laughed.

He smiled and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka "you drink?" he said as he walked over to you. "Yeah" you smiled, chuckling a little bit. He opened the bottle and took a huge sip, scrunching his face up a little at its strongness before handing it to you. You took a bigger gulp and he was shocked, "damn ok!?" he said, giggling a little. His laugh was entrancing, it was so adorable.

He sat down on his bed and you mirrored him. "Want to watch a movie or something?" he said as he grabbed the remote. "Sure" you said, taking another swig of vodka. After downing the whole bottle together and watching the movie, you felt yourself getting sleepy. "Hey, if you are tired, I don't want you walking back to your place alone, you could spend the night here if you want" he said as he looked over at you, noticing your sleepy state. "Sure-" you said as you nearly fell back. "Okok" he laughed, picking you up and bringing you over to the front of the bed, laying you down and pulling the covers over you. "Where are you going to sleep?" you said, looking for a place for him or something. "On the floor i don't know" he said as he scratched his head.

"You can sleep in the bed I don't care, just no funny business" you said as you waved your finger, obvuously really drunk. He laughed and without hesitating, jumped into the bed next to you. You were too drunk to realise you had snuggled up to him which shocked him but he wrapped his arms around your waist as you burried your head into his neck, sleep falling over the both of you.

(a/n) i hope you liked my first chapter! i liked writing it and wanted to do a different story than the classic "streamer finds streamer and they meet up and fall in love" sort of stories that i always see on here (not that they aren't amazing tho) lmk if you enjoy it!