Maze series: Blue- Chapter 352- Their future, His great fear.

Start from the beginning

A whip.

He took it in his hand and noticed it's ends were so sharp that they would be able to make metals crack. Damn, it even had spiked on the body!

"Eh. What am I supposed to do? Fight with something? Is this a trial?" He mumbled his doubts while looking at the whip and observing his surroundings.

There was nothing. Even if there was, he wasn't sure if he'd even use the whip.

Truthfully, this whip would have suited Witira better. That was his thought when he picked it up.

As of following his thoughts, the whip shone with bright white light and disappeared.

The stars around him glowed as if to show approval.

As for where the whip went--

****

"Huh?"

Witira held the whip as her bright blue eyes filled with confusion looked over it.

"Special gifts for lucky passerbys~"  was written the note that was attached to it.

She could see that the whip was embedded with ancient magic.

This was the first time, she did not know what to do with this favor.

It seemed like the goddess was too careless while giving out gifts like these?

****

It didn't take long before Rosalyn found another Lily.

It was a dark blue coloured spider Lily that looked as enchanting as the night sky itself. It had black veiny structures on its petals.

The red haired magician carefully plucked it and in an instant, everyone in the maze was teleported back to the hall this time.

****

[Blue, that represents serenity and wisdom, is often connected with an emotion that is very obvious yet so hard to understand.]

It was puzzling to see the screen display such words to them.

A certain god among the three summoned ones, cackled lowly, knowing exactly what the colour meant.

It was fun tine for them~

Rosalyn and the others took their seats when the screen flashed.

[Chapter 352. Tears(1)]

"Aigoo, why does the chapter's title look so ominous?" Eruhaben started rethinking his life choices after coming to this place.

He had to make that unlucky bastard think about his troublesome life choices too.

Ha..being a responsible guardian was very difficult.

The majestic gold dragon lamented at his fate of getting entangled and attached to this group of troublesome bastards.

[“…How tiring.”]

"Even living is tiring for you."

God of death laughed wryly in an attempt to lighten the situation.

It was unsure whether it was him convincing others or talking to himself.

[Cale patted his shoulder with his hand.

Harris Village.]

"Young master-nim looks...more mature here, somehow."