let me feel storms of butterflies

Chapter 1: Let me feel storms of butterflies

You are the man that I would love myself to be burned by the flames of your etching words

You are the man that I would love myself to be burned by the flames of your etching words. I have seen you many times but, whenever I saw that orbs in your eyes were just like glimmering stardust, it makes me want to swim into the depths of it. Until, I would be drowned enough with the astonishment of your rhythmical phrases. Of your kind soul, your sincerity and dedication. I figured it out that it was beyond beauty if I could have the chance to see the inside of you; and then you will be the man I would love to raise my never ending praises, for you never fail to amazed me.

I wanted to know more of you, and I will tell how you affect me.

If you would just let me.

Let me. because love, I can't stop wondering how you turn words from it's simplicity into undying constellations in my mind. It feels surreal. It feels hurricanes of genuine felicity whenever you crossed my universe; and when you did, you dive into the hidden caves of my soul and carved there your cosmos. You scribbled words with fathomless rhymes of William Shakespeare, coated with comforting and sweet kisses in my scars. At first, I thought you were the other half of my lost soul. You made me feel you are, and yet no--I guess you are not. But can't i have a little hope? you said, you were just an average one with a benevolent heart. for me, you were a god of metaphorical sentences send down to earth. You were a lover of your own words; expressing your thoughts and all, that sometimes I can't comprehend but in the latter, you made me feel.
To be honest, knowing you more was not all that I want.

Let me. Let me feel storms of butterflies. That's what I meant. 

Because darling—I never mind what will happen next, all matters to me is how you always put made me curves in my lips. How your words kissed my uncertainties. If you are the signs I am desperately praying for, then let me. Let me love you and make me dance with the rhythms of your metaphors and similies at 2 am. Let me drowned with the liquors of your love. Let me feel those sparks and butterflies again.
Man, invade me. Devour me. Use me to paint sunsets and oceans of color tulips. 

Let me. I never mind.

--

SolenneDream