Stranger On The Train

You were on the train once again with your head down reading a book, while listening to your favourite album. You don't notice the tall handsome brunette walk inside the train with a guitar slung on his back.

He sits on the seat that is almost a metre away from you. You catch his interest with the book you're reading, so he smiles and stares at you momentarily. You look up just to stretch your neck, and when you look to your side, a beautiful stranger is staring right at you. The stranger looks down smiling, while looking slightly embarrassed. You give him a friendly smile and look down to your book again.

A few minutes pass and you see the stranger sit next to you. He taps you on the shoulder and looks slightly nervous as he clears his throat and says, "Hi, I'm Andrew. I couldn't help but notice your book. Are you liking it so far?" You answer him and he quickly keeps the conversation going with a book suggestion. You had stopped reading your book so all your attention was on the conversation. Your conversation was filled with tiny details about each other, such as your favourite colours, singers and books. From this conversation you could tell he was shy, but in a way, it was quite endearing.

When you announced that you reached your stop, Andrew quickly stood up and said, "Wait! Can I have your number?" He handed out his phone reluctantly, and you gladly took his phone and added your number in.

You said goodbye to him and as soon as you disembarked the train your phone rang. You quickly looked back through the window and saw Andrew with a giddy smile on his face and his phone pressed against his ear. You looked down at your phone with a huge grin on your face and answered his call.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope y'all enjoyed that! I was inspired by the photo on the side.
Thanks for reading!