Chapter 6: Priority

Start from the beginning

"Actually, there is something you need to know Suho." Luhan spoke.

"The rest of the members do not know about this except the three of us. And since, you are the leader of the group, we have to tell you this." Kris added. Huh? What are they talking about? Why does the other members do not know it?

"What is it?" I asked. I don't know why but I suddenly felt tensed.

"The fire was not an accident. There's a culprit behind it." Xiumin answered.

~♥~

I am pacing back and forth as we are now here inside our practice room. Baekhyun, D.O and I were just done practicing our song "My Answer". We would be showcasing a special number tomorrow at a TV show.

I am so bothered about what the older members revealed to me this morning. They told me I should not worry to much about it. But still, I couldn't help it though Kris told me that he already hired a private investigator to find the culprit.

I asked them if our manager and the President are aware of it, apparently they are not. Luhan said it would be better if they do not tell them about it because it might just create a huge issue. They opted not to inform the younger members yet since they don't want them to worry too. Kris and Xiumin were the ones who decided that they should temporarily live in our house. They thought that it would be best if we stick altogether in times like this so we could looked over to each other especially me and Min Na.

I even remember what Luhan told me. "You are our leader and we as your members, we wanted to protect you and also the person important to you. We are one right?"

I couldn't help but agree on what he said.

Since the younger members don't know the real reason of them moving in our house, Kris just told them that it was an order from the President. He was expecting that the guys would negate the idea. Apparently, they were instead thrilled about it. And so he did not have a hard time convincing them.

So that all explains why the guys are starting to live in our house.

"Hyung~"

"Hyung!" I almost leaped in surprise when D.O and Bakehyun shouted at me.

"What?" I groaned. Do they really need to shout?

"What? Aren't we suppose to be the one to ask you that?" Baekhyun asked.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I sat in between them as they examined my face.

"You looked like you are worrying on something huh?" D.O inquired. How can I say this? I promised to the older guys that we should keep it a secret for now about the culprit.

"Is it something about us moving in your house hyung?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yeah that one." I said.

"Don't worry to much about it hyung. We assure you that we will behave. Right Dyo-ah?" Baekhyun said as he turned to look at D.O.

"Are you even hearing yourself Baek? Behave?" D.O huffed. I laughed with his reaction. He is right though. That is also why I am troubled. I thought that I could finally escape living with the 11 EXO members when I got married. But then now, I am left with no choice but to welcome them in my house and live with them again.

I begin imagining Tao who whines like a kid whenever Baekhyun teases him with the way he speaks Hangul. Chanyeol and Chen who love to mock each other in beating their scores playing Xbox. Not to even mention the maknae, Sehun who complains on everything.