"YOU SURE THE REGRESSOR IS MY BROTHER AND NOT THIS SCAMMER?"[INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

Start from the beginning

'Yeah, that scammer's definitely my real brother. He can scam people in a similar way to me except he scams people the less violent way. Pretty sure I'm the mailman's kid, not the child of whoever Hyunsung's father is,'  thought Kim Dokja, staring at Kiyoung's scamming face. 

Suddenly, a screen appeared in front of Kiyoung. 'My class has been unlocked!'  thought Kiyoung; shocked.

"I assume your class has been unlocked," said Hyunsung.

"Yes. I have warrior, archer and magician(mage) as commons. I also unlocked the commander for rare."

"Ah, the commander...?" Hyunsung had a nervous looking expression.

"Hyung-nim as a commander! The commander! I think it suits you perfectly!" Deokgoo had sparkles around him.

'Is he a child?'  thought Dokja, 'wait no I'm the child.'

"I think the archer class isn't a bad choice for you," said Hyunsung. "It would be great if we had some range support."

"Hyung-nim is going with commander! The commander will display hyung-nim's good qualities! Definitely commander!"

"Archer."

"Commander!"

"Archer."

"Commander!"

"It's definitely archer."

"Commander!"

The two glared at each other. 'They act more like children more than me and I'm supposed to be the child,'  Dokja sweat dropped. 

'Hm, what should I do?'  wondered Kiyoung, staring at the screen when he spotted the black haired child in the corner of his eye. 'Right, I still have the jackpot here,'  smirked Kiyoung. 

"Hey Dokja, what class do you think I should pick?" Kiyoung asked the child.

All the attention was now on Dokja.

"Of course it's archer right?" Dokja could feel Hyunsung staring right into his soul.

'I'm your hyung so you'll agree with me right?'

"Commander! You agree with commander right?!"

'Since you've been with hyung-nim for a while, then you know that commander's the right choice for him right?'  

"Well, I think that none of them is good for him," replied Dokja.

'Huh?!'  the other three males were confused. 

'Well if he says so then should I just not pick any?' thought Kiyoung.

"But, it's best to pick one for now until you get a better offer so I think the best option is..."

"Archer!"

"Commander!"

"......Magician," Dokja finished his sentence.

"What?" Hyunsung sounded confused.

"No! It's definitely commander!" Deokgoo argued.

"Well it's too late, I already selected magician," said Kiyoung. 

Hyunsung and Deokgoo started sulking in their own ways. 

"Kiyoung-ssi, may I ask why you chose to be a magician just because Dokja said so?" questioned Hyunsung.

'Does Hyunsung not know how great his own brother is?'  wondered Kiyoung.

"I just trust him. I heard he has really good luck," Kiyoung replied.

"Good...luck?" Hyunsung looked confused.

'Huh?'  Kiyoung was confused by Hyunsung's expression.

"Kiyoung-ssi, Dokja had always had the worst luck. He always ended up with broken items when everyone else's items were fine, he ends up loosing when something depends on luck and even cried when he got C2 Keqing-"

"Ok that's enough!" Dokja smacked Hyunsung's back, making his hyung grab his back in pain. 

'How strong is this kid...'  Kiyoung stared at Hyunsung who was sweating in pain. 

"You know that game Hyunsung?" Kiyoung asked Hyunsung.

"No, I just know Keqing because Dokja kept crying about it," answered Hyunsung.

"Yeah but Diluc loves me even more because I have C5-" Dokja then felt someone grab his shoulder.

"Did someone named 'Diluc' have a crush on you at school? You're too young," said Hyunsung.

"I meant C5 Diluc from the game!" Dokja pushed Hyunsung away.

'Is the person that Hyunsung is talking about the same person as this kid who has legendary luck?'  thought Kiyoung.

"Deokgoo-hyung, what class did you pick?" Dokja asked Deokgoo.

"To be honest, I don't know what to pick."

"Shieldsman," the other three immediately replied.

"B-But priest."

"Shields.Man."

Deokgoo had no choice but to pick Sheildsman.

"What about you Dokja?" Hyunsung asked the child.

"Huh? Me? I already have a class," replied Dokja.

".....What?" Hyunsung had a dumbfounded expression. "What class is it?"

"I want to know!" said Deokgoo.

'I'm curious too because his class was censored when I used 'mind's eye'. What class did he pick?'  wondered Kiyoung.

"My class?" a smirk appeared on Dokja's face. "That's a secret." 

To be continued...