Chapter 2: Naruto vs. Kakashi and Sasuke

(This is just a training chapter

EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO THE SERIES EXCEPT ZABUZA AND HAKU DONT DIE

-Training ground 7

Naruto dodges a kunai from kakashi and blocked Sasuke's fist. "Gonna have to try harder than that Sasuke." Naruto taunted. Sasuke narrowed his eyes and smirked as he did a set of handsigns "FIRE STYLE:FIREBALL JUTSU!" He shouted as he blew out a Ball of fire at naruto who rolled out of the way just to be met with Kakashi's Fist. "Don't forget about me Naruto." He said as he jumped back next to Sasuke. Naruto picked himself up and started doing handsigns suddenly his fits lit up in blue flames "FIRE STYLE: CREMATION"

He ran toward Kakashi throwing one of his flames at Sasuke which caused him to jump back

He ran toward Kakashi throwing one of his flames at Sasuke which caused him to jump back. Naruto threw a punch at Kakashi who dodged it and countered with a roundhouse kick pushing Naruto into a tree. Naruto grounded as he sat up, Suddenly his red eyes widened as he threw his last blue flame at Kakashi who was dashing toward him. Kakashi widened his eyes as he didn't Naruto to regain his train of thought so easily he dashed to the side only getting slight 3rd degree burns on his arm. 'Damnit, Why is that Fire so hot' He thought as he held his arm and gritted his teeth in pain. Suddenly he was launched back courtsey of Naruto. Naruto turned around and scanned the tree line for Sasuke who disappeared after he threw his fireball at him. "Sasuke where are you" He asked with narrowed eyes. "Right here." He heard from behind him as everything went black. 

Timeskip

"Uggh" Naruto said as he sat up from bed. "Good to see your finally awake the others were started to get worried." Said Sasuke who revealed himself. " Tomorrow were going to be taking place in the Chunin Exams"