𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il.
December 27th, 2019.

—show up to your address, that's how i address niggas

show up to your address, that's how i address niggas.

"Bitch you think I be playin' wit yo ass fa real?" Wop asked pulling Akeira off the steps by her lace front. "You think we wasn't gon find out whea y'all hot asses was at?"

"Now bitch if my lace lift—"

"What? Whatchu gon do?"

"Stop playing with me like I'm fuckin goofy," Akeira grunted grabbing him by the neck of his shirt, dragging him down to her level.

"Tell me why I shouldn't throw this drink in yo bitch ass face?" Jourie asked Yuri squinting his eyes.

"First of all, I didn't even know where we was goin' or what was goin' on till we was on the way here," Yuri answered honestly, "how y'all knew where we was at anyways?"

"I know that bathroom from the last time we had to drag Kiki ass outta hea, same bathroom from Duck pictures."

Yuri scrunched her nose. "Stalkers."

Dayvon stood up from the sunroof of his white Genesis, "tell that hoe tell ha fat ass brudda to come outside!"

"Yea, do that!" Booka co-signed.

"Y'all so thirsty for some drama and they ain't even there!" Akeira grunted pushing Wop off of her. "Bitch you got some nerve puttin yo fuckin hands on me!"

"Aye, ho!" Dayvon yelled up to the second story window seeing Tricia hanging out of the window. "Tell yo fat ass brudda to hit me up, big goofy ass—and tell wooski stop allat twitchin!"

Durk laughed his lips parted. "He can't twin, he still be thinkin' bout Tyquan."

Yuri's mouth fell open noticing what they were talking about, dead homies. They were ruthless doing this, in their hood.

Tricia rolled her eyes, "bye y'all! Yuri, get my number from Akeira, it was nice meeting you pretty!" Before Yuri could reply she rolled the window down.

"Come get y'all ass in the car g," Jourie sucked his teeth dragging Yuri by the arm to the truck.

Wop and Akeira followed suit, all squeezing Dayvon's Genesis. "Man what the fuck was you thinkin Akeira goin' up ova there and draggin my lil sista?" Jourie spoke up once they had driven off.

"Y'all ass gon get y'all lil ass stretched one of these days playin' like y'all Dora and shit," Dayvon spoke up from the front seat.