ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

She closed the bedroom door behind her and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I need to lock that door from now on," I mumbled as she glared at me but then threw her bag onto the floor and leaned against the door.

The fuck is she even talking about?

"We planned this whole date for nothing. He told me that Jianna wanted to go out for the day so whatever the princess wants? She gets."

This is about Easton?

Did she seriously come barging in here to talk about Easton and Jianna?

This is all some bullshit. I'm not someone who she can come to about this shit. She made her choices so she can deal with them on her own.

It pisses me off even watching her stand there, complaining.

I stood up from my bed, walking over to stand in front of her. She looked at me as if she was trying to recognize something.

"Is this what you came here for? To complain to me about your problems with your boyfriend? I'm not interested in being the one you turn to when something happens between you too."

Anger rose in my chest and I narrowed my eyes at her.

Malia stared at me dumbfounded and stayed quiet.

She was not expecting me to say that.

I love you, Myers, but it sucks hearing complaints about the guy you're with. The guy who doesn't deserve you and always makes you a second choice.

"Are you serious right now? What's got you so mad? I thought since we were friends—" I tower over her saying with a raised eyebrow, "Who said we were friends?"

Yeah, I'm a fucking asshole. I don't miss the way she falters.

She's shocked at first, staring at me in disbelief before angrily opening the door, "Fine. I'll just go home. Forget I said anything."

Fuck sakes.

I slammed the door shut with my hand and turned her towards me. I got close to her, pressing her against the wall. I leveled my face with hers so we can look into each other's eyes. So, she can see the truth behind mine.

"Friends don't hate each other, Malia." I snarled at her and she pushed me away from her, "Yeah well it's a good thing we aren't friends right? Since we hate each other so much."

My jaw clenched as I moved his head from side to side.

If she would just shut up and listen for a few seconds.

I stepped forward and she took a step back, her head turning to the side as I feel pressed my body more against her. My nose rubs up against her neck, trying to control myself from getting a taste. I snaked my hands around her waist and leaned her hips against mine, my hard-on erection poking the zipper of my jeans.

I need to calm the fuck down.

One wrong move and I'm going to eat her alive.