the beginning of an ending

ilaria had been staying the last year at boarding school in another empire, her mother thought it would be valuable for the girl to study other cultures and to learn from foreign professors, it also would give her multiple connections outside of t...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ilaria had been staying the last year at boarding school in another empire, her mother thought it would be valuable for the girl to study other cultures and to learn from foreign professors, it also would give her multiple connections outside of the eastern empire, a group of three maids, two knights and a governesses had been sent with the princess for her safety and management, but in the last few days the princess had begun to notice something strange, the maids always seemed to be gossiping of something and whenever ilaria would enter it would become dead silent, it was the same with her classmates their stares bore straight through her, as they all seemed to know something she didn't, the new years ceremony was approaching meaning that her time at the boarding school was soon to be over, the emperor only agreed to the idea for a short term and refused to have the princess gone for too long, he believed that there was no need for her to study alongside high classes male nobles and future kings, and thought it more important she'd learn in the palace about more lady like things such as how to run a household for once she married a duke, ilaria wasn't thrilled about this but agreed to the conditions either way and had begun to pack for her trip home "princess a letter has arrived" the girls governesses maria held a white envelope in her hand staring at the girl with utmost pity "but mother sent me a letter this morning why would she send another?" Questioned the princess "it's from his Majesty the emperor" ilaria received letters from her father once a week on Sundays and her mother sent two a week one at the beginning of the week and one towards the end, last Sunday the girl hadn't received any letter from her father and was told by her mother that he was currently distracted with other things, so it wasn't so unusual that he was sending her a letter today "Dear ilaria, I don't know what your mother has told you, but do not listen to her she's not in the right mind frame as of now, when you return in two days time, I have a surprise for you and I hope you will accept it" ilaria turned the letter looking for anything else perhaps written on the back "that's strange, why would father be so worried about a gift to me" the governess kept her mouth tightly shut refusing to reveal the truth that she knew, Navier had Maria promise not to tell ilaria, the princess needed these last few days of happiness before she would have to face the ugly truth....rashta.

Just a random idea I had so here it is, this won't be updated a lot and the chapters will be short so it's whatever.