Chapter Two

Then, Ran stopped.

" Sorry to disappointed." Ran Yamanaka said. " I'm saving you for later. Adios, Kakashi."

Ran rushes off as the Genjutsu fade away along with the Mind Paralysing Jutsu as Kakashi gets up.

" Darn." Kakashi Hatake said. " So Ran Yamanaka is with Orochimaru. I just can't believe what I've seen."

One month has passed, Ran became a Jounin of the Hidden Sound Village and the ANBU captain as Orochimaru became the village chief, who is not relying on his own experiments. He only wanted is some secretive jutsu including some dangerous sealing jutsus. Ran talked to Orochimaru in the library.

" So much for your number of books here." Ran Yamanaka said.

" I was interested in the Uzumaki Clan's sealing jutsus." Orochimaru said. " I was thinking that you could be interested in the sealing jutsus left by the now-extinct Uzumaki Clan."

" You can tell me everything you know about the Uzumaki Clan and its powerful sealing jutsus." Ran Yamanaka said.

" I'll explained it to you Ran." Orochimaru said.

Meanwhile, Kakashi reported to Hiruzen.

" Ran Yamanaka, the former Root ANBU have joined Orochimaru  and escaped of the Land of Fire."Kakashi Hatake said.

" Just as I thought." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. " I shall give the authorities ro arrest Danzo for betraying the public trust, doing unauthorized missions like he sent Itachi  to slaughter his own clan and other illegal assets made by Danzo. The sentence will be execution."

" What about Ran Yamanaka?" Kakashi Hatake asked.

" That's one thing we need to be careful." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. " She nearly killed you with her combined genjutsu and Mind Paralysis Jutsu. She is not the woman that you really don't want to mess with. Even though she hails from the Yamanaka Clan, she is still your threat Kakashi."

" I will Lord Third." Kakashi Hatake said.

" I was surprised that she is able to dodged your Chidori." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.