Chapter Two

" Do we have a sixth member of  the Elite Sound?" Miyuki Yamanaka asked.

" Yes." Aminari Otsutsuki said. " And Sasuke is the future Seventh Member of the Elite Sound also known as the Sound of ThunderThunder."

Aminari called the sixth member of the Sound of Thunder revealed to be Mizumi Uchiha.

" At your service Lady Otokage." Mizumi Uchiha said.

" Now there is six members of the Sound of Thunder." Aminari Otsutsuki said. " But we also need Naruto Uzumaki to joined the Hidden Sound Village. I already urged Zaku, Kin and Dosu to convinced Naruto to joined the Sound of Thunder in the right time and place. For now, we should eyed Sasuke Uchiha first."

"But first, we have to aligned our village with the Hidden Sand Village to create a false invasion in the Hidden Leaf Village." Tayuko Uzumaki said.

"Orochimaru is already working on it." Aminari Otsutsuki said. " However, we will destroyed the Hidden Leaf Village because we are focusing on recruiting Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha to the Sound of Thunder."

" Kabuto said that we already changed our plans by galvanizing the alliance between the Leaf and the Sand."  Tenjin Fūma said.

" Tenjin has a point." Hamako Fūma said.

" We'll changed the plan." Aminari Otsutsuki said.

The following day, the Fourth Kazekage was assassinated by the joint forced Orochimaru and Aminari. Thanks to Aminari's combined sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan to put all the ninjas of the Hidden Sand Village under her genjutsu known as the Ultimate Genjutsu which is the most unbreakable genjutsu.

Nightfall, Aminari, Kabuto and Baki were looking at Gaara standing at the room as the full moon approaches.

" What are you two planning to do now?" Baki asked.

" So far." Kabuto Yakashi said. " We are currently waiting for our recruitments Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha."

" Both Naruto and Sasuke are equals in strength." Aminari Otsutsuki said. " I believe they are fitted to be members of the Sound of Thunder."