𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly 2 wks ago.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly            2 wks ago

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il.
December 27th, 2019.

—be this way till they put me to rest, nigga

be this way till they put me to rest, nigga.
either that, or im under arrest nigga.

Pulling up in her fathers neighborhood of Auburn Gresham on the cusp of west englewood, she parked her 2018 Kia Optima on the curb right in front of his house, KC, stood on the porch in the bitter weather waiting for his daughter to reach him. To say Yuri was pissed was a understatement. After Zaire's death five years ago her mother never truly recovered, Zaire's father moved back to Boston after the funeral, Yuri finished high school, but Vanessa's mental health only weakened by the day until recently where she had to be hospitalized in an institution after a suicide attempt. Vanessa's siblings nearly forcing Yuri out of detroit to go stay with her father in south chicago, they honestly thought it would do her some good. Being in detroit with her very sickened mother wasn't the best place for her emotionally.

Popping her truck from inside the car she watched as her dad descended down the steps ready to help her with her many bags, she got out and he met her at the trunk wrapping his big arms around her. "Yuri," he grumbled into her head kissing her head gently.

As much as Yuri thought she didn't wanna hug him back, she did almost unintentionally, when she was smaller she was a huge daddy's girl until KC was shipped off to prison when she was eight, off a series of charges. That's when Vanessa moved she and her brother to Detroit, KC was released a year before Zaire's death and their relationship dwindled from KC's lack of contact.

"Hey daddy," she dryly said before dropping her arms but he stayed with his arms wrapped around her. All the guilt filling his chest as he let out a heavy sigh.

"I know you prolly don't wanna be hea, and I get it," he started, "I know you mad at me cause Ian been the daddy I shoulda been to you. Not callin' you, not checkin' on you—I know monetary ain't everything to you and I'm sorry."