Bab.1 Hot Night

On a hot night, Eduardo and I were involved in a forbidden love tonight, in a hotel located in Singapore. When I opened my eyes, we were still under the same blanket without wearing a single garment. When I turned my back to Eduardo, he kissed my back gently, then I turned to look at him lovingly while stroking his black hair.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Eduardo, it's all my fault.

"Hmm... yes, all because of your zipper accidentally caught in my shirt, there's no need to apologize Fransisca. Whatever happened tonight, we did it consciously, I'm happy even though I don't believe it, we often argue when discussing company matters. But now you and I are one in love, what do you feel when we both make love.

"Honestly, I didn't expect us to be like this either, you and I are just co-workers.

"Hmm..then how do you feel when we are united in love, do you enjoy it happily.

"I'm happy, I didn't expect that in a relationship in bed, you are so gentle and so make me speechless.

"Mmmuuaaaccc..Fransisca, do you regret that we have made love. Yes, we both know, you and I are bound by a sacred promise.

"I never feel sorry Eduardo, it's just that I feel I've become a bad woman, I'm sorry.

"Shhh..nothing's wrong, when you and I were making love, I honestly felt we were really happy, enjoying, you've managed to make me comfortable Fransisca. But I hope this relationship doesn't get any demands.

"Eduardo...it's quite a secret that only you and I know, and I'm not a woman out there who wants to snatch something that doesn't belong to me. I just want to see you happy, nothing more.

"Hmm.. me too, I don't want to sue you. Just seeing you smile, I can already be happy.

"Oh yeah Eduardo, how many days are we here. I forgot.

"Hmm..we just arrived tonight, maybe five days we have to return to Jakarta.

"Yes, I want to get dressed first, it's cold too soon.

"Hehehee..yes yes, yes, just wear it here, no need to be ashamed, I've seen all of your bodies, and on the other hand you've also seen my body.

"Yeah..but I'm done from here, want to go back to my room huh.

When Fransisca had just put on her nightgown, Eduardo, who was already wearing shorts, grabbed Fransisca's hand, and the two of them fell on the bed again, hugging each other.

"Where are you going, let's go, where are you going, you want to go out just wearing sleep clothes, I don't want other people to see your curves.

"I'll put on the outer clothes, and move to my room, we're ordered to have two rooms.

"No...no need, you should still sleep here.

"Eduardo what will people say ahh, let me go first, I have to go back to my room.

"Shhh..no way, anyways, who knows us here, there's no Fransisca. Anyway, you have to be here, I love you.

"Yes, but my cellphone is in the next room, later when my husband and son call, I don't know.

"Oh yeah, take it first, bring all your things here, be careful if you don't come back, after that change your clothes, we'll find something to eat, I'm hungry.

"Yes ...but first let go of your arms Eduardo.

"Hmm... don't let it go, hehhee, it's mmuuacchhh" Eduardo kissed Fransisca's lips gently.

"Eduardo already ahh, he said hungry, already hugged him.

"Hmm..okay I Love You Fransisca, thank you, Fransisca. I really love you.

"I love you too Eduardo, my best man.

"Yes dear, have you changed your clothes first, I also want to get ready, we are looking for food, I'll wait for you in the lobby, okay?

"Okay.

When she arrived at her room, Fransisca checked her cellphone, it was true that there had been many unanswered incoming calls from her husband, without waiting long, Fransisca immediately called her husband again.

"Tutttsss..tutttsss"

"Hello..yes my dear, hey where have you been. Have you arrived in Singapore, why is the cellphone not active, dear.

"Yes, I'm sorry dear, I turned off the plane during the flight, and forgot to turn it on, because I immediately checked the office, I'm sorry.

"Yes, it's okay, your son was also asking about you, I already explained maybe you are still on the plane.

"Yes, the plane I was on was delayed by two hours, because it ran out of fuel.

"Hmm..by the way how long were you there?

"Why is it dear, is there a problem at home?

"Ahh no.. I just miss my wife, miss making out with you dear, because we rarely see each other, because you and I are both busy. It's wrong, I miss my own wife.

"Hehehe Yes, I miss you too, maybe if my business is finished about five days later I will return to Jakarta.

"I love you, don't ever leave me, okay?

"Why do you have to talk like that, since when I left you George, we have been married for 12 years, do you still doubt my love again.

"That's not it honey, I'm self-conscious, sometimes the fatigue factor, I accidentally hurt you, I'm sorry, it's natural that I'm afraid of losing you, you are very valuable to me, you are the only woman who has accepted me from zero.

"Everything will be fine, as long as you don't repeat your mistakes, George I'm just an ordinary woman, who can get tired someday too.

"I've felt the pain when you asked to separate, and we were almost divorced, it hurts to be away from you.

"Yes, the most important thing is, don't repeat my mistakes again, maybe I can still forgive you, but if you do it again. Don't blame me, if I go far from you. Yes, I'm hungry, I want to find something to eat. I haven't had time to eat yet, we'll continue later, you take care of your health, George.

"Yes dear, eat first, it's getting late, you'll have to work tomorrow, right.

"Yes.. yes, I have hung up the phone first, okay.

Twenty minutes later, Fransisca finished changing her clothes, then went down to the hotel lobby.

"Hey...sorry for the long wait, my husband just called.

"Oh it's okay, I also just finished calling my wife, asking how my son is doing.

"Yeah, let's go find something to eat, I'm hungry.

"Okay..we are looking for a restaurant that I used to come here often.

"Oh, you've been here before?

"Hehehee never mind, before you joined the company, Mr. Sebastian often asked me to monitor the branch company.

"Ohhh good then, we won't get lost.

"Yey, you know, I've been around Southeast Asia a lot, you know.

"Oh, I see, Mr. Eduardo.

"You're shaky, okay, let's just take a taxi, no need for a company car, lazy I'm still at the office, we'll just take it tomorrow.

"Yeah, hurry up ahh, I'm hungry Eduardo.

"Yes, be patient, that's the taxi.

"Okay, I'm in front, Eduardo.

"No.. you and me behind, the future with the driver. Already in the back.

"Yeah okay.