◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍1꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

Start from the beginning

"Y/n! go wake Mikey for me!" Emma said. I groan and got up from the couch and walk out side and enter Mikey's room. "Mikey get up it's time to eat." you said in annoyance. There was no answer, I sighed and walk in and tried to snatch his blanket away but he grip on it so I couldn't pull it. "Tch" was all I said and walk away.

"Where is he?" Emma ask. "He's coming." I said sitting down and eat my food. After a while Mikey finally came. "About time!" Emma said.

"Moring, Grampa." Mikey said sitting down next to me. "Mornin'!" Gramp's said back. "...Emma, I told you I like my fried eggs with the yolk side down." Mikey said frowning his brows. "Do it yourself." Emma said with a attitude. 

"Throw that towel out already. You've been twisting that up since you were a little kid." Emma complain. "No it's my life." You rolled your eyes and continued eating.

*DING DONNNG

"WE'RE HEEERE MIKEY!!" Draken Yelled. "Wait in my room Ken-chin!" Mikey yelled back. "I MET TAKEMICHY ON THE WAY, AND BROUGHT HIM WITH ME. CAN HE COME IN TOO?" 

"YEAH!" Mikey yelled. Mikey quickly ate all his food and said thanks and walk out. I finish also and I said my thanks and wash my dish and went back to my room and do my homework.

𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Except for the bed. That's mine." I said. Takemichy turn his head which caught him surprise. "MIKEY-KUN!" "Quit yelling it's too damn early." I said as a irk mark came to my cheek.

_____________________

"I see....Izana Kurokawa." I said.

"It's the guy who approached me...." I said crossing my arm's together. "Huh?! you met him?" Draken said surprised who was doing my hair. "Yup!" I said back.

"So he's Tenjiku's leader..." I said.

"The eighth leader of the Black Dragons and...the current leader of Tenjiku's... Izana Kurokawa huh...?"

"He might be connected to Shinichiro-kun somehow." Draken said.

"Huh?!" Takemichi said surprise I stood quiet. "Takemichy. Keep this a secret...." Draken said. "...Got it!" Takemichy answered back. "Shinichiro-kun was the founder of the Black Dragons." Draken said. "Yes..." Takemichy said calmly. 

"Hm? that doesn't surprise you?" Draken said in surprise. "uh..." Takemichy blurted out but his face became shocked. "Wait! um, I was just so surprised I...." Takemichy said while I just blankly stare at him. "Well, whatever." Draken said turning the other way.

"Me, Mikey and Baji were the only one who knew that. Because back when we were helping Kazutora fight Black Dragons, we figured it'd be a hindrance to us." Draken said. "Before we took on the ninth generation Black Dragon's...I had a talk with my bro."

Flashback
Two years ago.

"I see...fightin' the Black Dragon's huh...?" Shinichiro said. "Shinichiro. the Black Dragon's aren't as cool as they used to be at all." 

"Yeah, I know...that 'eighth generation totally changed it." Shinichiro said taking a puff on his cigarette. "the Black Dragon's...were everything to me." Shinichiro said smiling. 

"do what you wanna do, Manjiro."

"I left the Black Dragon's behind for you...and...

Y/n..." Shinichiro said. My eyes widen. "So you both could lead them after all." Shinichiro said doing a eyes close smile. I look down on him and I turn around. "Okay then but I wanna say something before I leave..." I said. "Hm?" He said.

"Y/n's got nothing to do with this" I said glancing at him.

End of flashback

Takemichy was shock, speechless and confuse. "The eighth generation leader was what turned the Black Dragons rotten...in other words, It was Izana Kurokawa..." Draken said.

"Here ya go! I brought some tea." Emma said coming in. "Izana Kurokawa...just who is he...?" Takemichy ask himself. "He's my big brother" Emma said.

"..."

"Huh?"

"Who is?" I ask. "I said, he's my big brother Izana Kurokawa." Emma said. "Huh?" 

_____________________

"Come on!! I told you about it like a hundred times Mikey! He's you half brother you know!" Emma said disappointed. "My last name uesed to be 'kurokawa' and I had and older brother with that name!" Emma said.

"...Huh? you did?" I said. "So, Emma-chan's older brother is also Mikey-kun's brother?!" Takemichy said in surprise.

"Ugh! you never listen to me." Emma said. "Ah! now I remember." I said but I don't. "Liar" Draken said.

"Hey! Emma-chan?" Takemichy said. "Hm?" "Um...your brother...do you remember anything about Izana Kurokawa?" Takemichi ask.

"No, not really. He left when I was only three years old." Emma said. "...I see...." Takemichy said.

"Ah! but...I think he got along with big brother Shin and Y/n really well!."