𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦, learn to drive

( STURNIOLO HOME ! )
11:15 pm

"Where is my favourite triplet" Sydney yelled walking into the triplets house as Chris closed the door behind her.

Nick ran up to her as she already had her arms out insinuating she wanted a hug as he went into hug her.

"Stop I can't even believe you're here" Nick said.

"Well I am" she said jokingly

"No like actually if you had told me two hours ago that Sydney Depp would be standing inside our house hugging me I would've straight up pissed myself laughing and said 'In Chris's dreams'" Nick replied which Chris quickly cut him off

"Alright thats enough Nick" he said walking into their house which Sydney followed closely behind as she assumed he was leading her to their kitchen where they would make their cake.

"Is the only cake tin we have this one?"

Chris yelled out to Nick and Matt holding up the heart cake tin that his mom had bought to bake for father's day.

Nick and Matt were in the living room which was open plan so he really didn't have to yell as the kitchen and living room we're practically the same room.

"Yes are you making a cake?" Nick asked before whispering something to Matt.

"No we're making out" Sydney said sarcastically as they obviously were making a cake.

"In Chris's dreams" Matt replied.

"Shut up matt"

"No don't stop Matt" Sydney said smirking up at Chris as she sat on the kitchen countertop.

He stepped moving into the space between her legs Sydney thinking they were about to kiss when in reality he was reaching for the flour and sugar in the drawer above her head.

"Are we making a chocolate cake Chris?" she asked getting off the counter and going over to the bowl and ingredients Chris had gotten out.

Sydney started making the cake while Chris just watched her, his eyes trailing from her hair, to her eyes, to her nose and then stopping at her lips before quickly looking away.

Chris stop being a fucking creep, he thought to himself before accidentally going back to staring at her.

"Whatchu staring at Chris?" Sydney joked knowing he caught him staring again, he knew he was staring at her seconds ago as she could see him out the corner of her eye but this time she decided to comment on it just to tease him.

Obviously she didn't want him to stop as she liked him... as a friend.

"Nothing, just pretty view"  he mumbled

"Chris you forgot the eggs grab me three please!" Sydney asked him looking up and fluttering her eyebrows and pouting her lip to jokingly beg him.

"Get it yourself" Chris replied

"No I've done all the work!" she replied

"Fine" he said grabbing out the egg box and placing it next to her mixing bowl.

Minutes later they placed the cake in the oven and decided to watch a movie while they wait for it to bake.

Chris had already sat himself on the couch.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked

"I'm literally so indecisive Chris please just pick for me." she replied taking off the oven mitts on her hands, sitting down on the couch next to him

"You're the guest though?" Chris says not knowing what she will want to watch.

"Surprise me solves all my problems, chuck it on." she said referring to the netflix feature 'surprise me' that randomly picks a recommended show.

"Fuck surprise me! Nick loves that feature and its absolute dog water." Chris responded.

"Nah it is literally so handy Chris you are so dumb literally click it." she rebutted.

"Absolutely not" he said but she went to grab the remote climbing on top of him with her legs on either side of his body as he held it off the couch out of her reach.

"Chris give me the fucking remote" she said finally giving up and slouching back onto his lap.

"Whats the magic word?" Chris teased

"Please give me the remote my favourite person ever!" she said with the most sarcastic tone ever however he gave her the remote making her kiss him on the nose.

The kiss making Chris' stomach explode in butterflies he swallowed and cleared his throat as she spoke again.

"Thank you Christopher!" she said rolling off his lap.

He however couldn't even look at her because he was so nervous after he kissed her nose.

"What the fuck is this rennaisance bullshit?" Sydney laughed at the obviously dated movie.

"My point exactly" Chris said making his pitch higher as he used an excited tone pointing rapidly at the tv as if to say 'I told you so'

"Exactly why surprise me fucking sucks" he continued.

"Nah because if we didn't let it pick for us we would still be choosing a movie or show for the next what, fourty fucking days. No. Hours!" Sydney said pausing after each word to really get her point across.

"Fair play fair pla-" Chris suddenly got cut off by Sydney asking loudly "Is that leonardo dicaprio?".

"Wait it is" Chris answered as Leonardo's very iconic face popped up on their tv screen again.

"Wait this is fucking Romeo and Juliet shut up!" Sydney said making Chris burst out laughing.

As the movie pursued Chris and Sydney could not stop bursting out into fits of laughter at everything that people were saying in the film.

"Get you a man who talks about you like Romeo when you leave the room" Sydney said referring to the fact that the scene that just played had Romeo professing his love for Juliet while just speaking to himself.

This made Chris crack up even louder.

"He looks like fucking lord farquaad" Chris said laughing as a guy with an identical haircut came up on the screen making Sydney almost start crying with laughter.

Around fourty minutes had passed when Sydney's alarm started playing making Chris burst out laughing at the song.

"Why the fuck is the spongebob theme song your ringtone for alarms?" Chris said mid laugh.

"Fuck off its an absolute bop I don't even want to hear it" Sydney replied while Chris continued to laugh at her.

About another thirty seconds past and Chris was still laughing.

"Jesus Christ Chris it's not that funny."

"It's pretty fucking funny though." he replied