"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

"Hyung, Dokja, I'm back," Yoohyun entered his house, only to see his hyung looking like a dried up body on the floor. "Did you rest well?"

"Can't you see I'm dying?"

"You haven't taken out your things yet. You like living here with me and Dokja more than your place right? I'll give you an unused room so let's move your things there," Yoohyun lifted up Yoojin. "By the way hyung, where's Dokja?" 

"He's been in his room ever since his phone battery died," Yoojin replied, still looking dead.

"Have you checked up on him?"

"No I haven't. I didn't want to disturb him if he was doing something important," Yoojin sat up, looking at Dokja's bedroom door.

"What 'important' thing could a 14-year old be doing hyung? Let's go check up on him," Yoohyun helped his hyung up from the floor.

Entering Dokja's room, the two brothers could see their younger brother sleeping with his head in his arms on his table in front of his computer. 'Hm? What was he looking at on his computer?' wondered Yoojin, looking at the sleeping teen's screen. 

"Hey Yoojin, who's 'Sung Hyunjae'?" Yoojin asked his brother, spotting the name 'Sung Hyunjae' in an article.

Yoohyun's face darkened. 

"No one that you need to know of hyung. How do you know that name?"

"It looks like Dokja was searching things about them," answered Yoojin, pointing at Dokja screen.

Yoohyun immediately walked over to Dokja's screen and closed the tab before shutting the computer off and carrying Dokja onto said male's bed, tucking him in. 'What's wrong with him? Is Sung Hyunjae not a good person or something? Why was Dokja looking at articles about this 'Sung Hyunjae' anyways? Don't tell me Dokja has a celebrity crush on Sung Hyunjae! No no I will protect my precious little brother!'  Yoojin mentally declared, clearly misunderstanding the sleeping teen's intentions. 

"Let's go outside and let him sleep hyung," Yoohyun's voice snapped Yoojin out of his wave of thoughts.

"Oh yeah, I have something I want to talk with you about. Let's go," Yoojin suddenly remembered something.

"What do you want to talk about hyung?" asked Yoohyun.

"I think you not allowing me and Dokja to go outside is a little too much Yoohyun."

"It's ok, I'll take you and Dokja out soon," smiled Yoohyun.

'What are we? Dogs? You sound like you're talking about walking your dog,'  thought Yoojin.

"We can't let you two out too often, but clearing dungeons takes several days and I can't leave you two to a B-rank hunter or lower. Maybe we even need to leave you two to an A-rank because we still don't know what rank Dokja has awakened to," added Yoohyun.

'You'd be surprised to find out that our precious little brother is a S-rank. Should I tell Yoohyun?' Yoojin sweat dropped. 'Wait, I use to look at hunter information before time was reversed. Now that I'm back in the past, I just need to find them and awaken them after I get them on my side and make them sign a contract where they have to be my and Dokja's escort in return for me awakening them! If I make my force this way then Yoohyun won't even be able to complain! Though I don't think Dokja will need an escort since he's a S-rank, but he is still young after all...' thought Yoojin.

"The I'll find an A-rank hunter!" Yoojin declared.

"Hyung will?"

"Yes!"

"You're going to bring back an A-rank?" questioned Yoohyun.

"Yeah! If I manage to recruit one then me and Dokja will be able to walk around freely."

"How are you going to find them?" asked Yoohyun.

"W-well...whatever! Hyung has all kinds of ways!" Yoojin said nervously.

"Hyung, you've awakened haven't you?" Yoohyun had a dark look. "Is it a skill that finds high ranks or helps you awaken? When did you awaken? You weren't awakened when you met the broker this morning so was it after you met me? What kind of skill is it? What'll we do if more b*stards target you?" Yoohyun held his hyung by the shoulders.

"Take it easy you jerk!" Yoojin felt like crying.

'If I tell him I got an L-ranked skill I'll be imprisoned forever! The best thing to do is not tell Yoohyun about Dokja's rank either or his freedom will be restricted when he should be making friends outside not stuck inside!'  Yoojin mentally panicked.

"It's F-rank, a normal skill. I can only see if the awakener's strong or not and I can only awaken someone once a month!" Yoojin lied.

"You won't be targeted with just that much since a substitute will appear soon," Yoohyun then continued to explain the awakening centre. "By the way hyung, did you awaken Dokja earlier when he touched you? Is he strong or weak?" 

Yoojin who was standing right in front of Yoohyun and Kim Dokja who was now awake in the other room and was secretly listening in both had the same thought, '....shit.' 

To be continued...