One Night At The Burrow

At the burrow, when the whole family was there, Harry only had his eye on only one person: Ginny Weasley. Damn, I love that girl, thought Harry. When Ginny went to her room, Harry knew that this was the perfect opportunity to have a little sex session with Ginny. Harry followed her up to her room very quietly and swiftly, hoping he wouldn't get caught. As he opened her room door, he saw her half naked (only bra and panties on) laying on her bed with her hair in a ponytail. Ginny quickly spotted Harry and saw him staring at her boobs, "You can come in you know," said Ginny smirking in a flirty way. Harry quickly came in, still staring at her boobs, "Sorry babe I didn't come sooner" said Harry, sitting in her chair. "I don't give a fuck about that, are you gonna come over here and fuck me?" replied Ginny, sitting up and putting her hands on her boobs. "I see your still the same dirty slut you were back in Hogwarts," said Harry but smirking as well. As Ginny walked closer and closer to Harry, Harry felt his dick getting harder and harder.

Harry felt Ginny's body touching his, while kissing and still stroking parts of eachother's bodies, harry started touching Ginny's ass and slapping it too. "mhmm.. harryy..." moaned Ginny. Ginny's moans were one of the best parts of having sex with her. Harry pushes her on the bed and felt her pulling on his shirt, signing that she wanted it off. Harry took off his shirt and felt Ginny's fingers running through his 6-pack. Ginny moaned in his ears, "You wanna fuck this tight little pussy?" "Put your big cock in my tiny little pussy daddy" "Fuck Harry" This quickly made Harry want to fuck Ginny until she was crying. Harry took off her panties started putting his fingers in her pussy, cum was quickly coming out of her pussy. Harry took off her bra and started licking one of her nipples. As he watched how hard her nipple got, he felt his pants coming off, as soon as he knew it, Ginny was sucking his dick. "Oh.... mhm... Ginny...."

Harry knew he was gone for a long time but he didn't care, they only stopped when Ginny and Harry, himself couldn't do any more. They successfully took a quiet and quick shower together and even did a little cuddling after. Ginny had on still, her bra and panties while Harry had on only some short pants. Their cuddling session quickly ended when ron went upstairs to use the restroom but found Harry in Ginny's room "apparently" reading. Harry left Ginny's room with giving her a kiss on her neck.

Not long after that, everybody went to bed and started cleaning up, but for some reason Hermione kept Harry back. "Harry I need to talk to you." Said Hermione, "I know you like Ginny, I only know because I heard you guys smooching and peaked inside the door, guess what I saw! A SEX SESSION." Hermoine did not look very happy, and that was what scared Harry the most. "You know how Ron can be, so my best advice is to lay low and try not to make it obvious or just stop having sex with your best friend's sister." Then Hermione walked away. Harry was so confused, he knew Ron wasn't gonna be happy if he was dating AND having sex with his sister but at the same time he just wanted to say fuck it and continue to date Ginny.

Harry needed to hide this from Ron.