I only watch him left, and that's when I finally breath freely. I was nervous that my heart is beating too fast.

I get on Baji's motorcycle and went to where the places Mikey went often but still no silhouette to be found. It's getting late, the sky is already dark, I guess its time to go home now. He might be there already.

I arrived, the house seems to be lively today. I mean I heard loud noises coming from the inside. I was relieved to see Mikey's bike park near by, I even saw familiar bikes in here.

I enter the house seeing them having fun, guys are drinking while playing randomly. Others are eating.

"What took you so long?" Shinichiro pass me a drink

"I—umm..- I met a friend, kinda"

"Sheesh, I've been calling you to tell you that Mikey is already home but then I found your phone ringing inside your room" he muttered

"Is he fine?" I asked Shinichiro

"I assume that he is but still a scar is left behind so you better make him feel better, Mikey is stubborn" said Shinichiro himself

"Does my comfort make him feel better?" I was doubting my ability

"How about you give it a try and let's see if it will work" his sense of humor is kinda nice

"Then I'll give it a try"

He give me an amusing smile.

I give a smile to everyone I pass by as my greetings.

I slowly reach Mikey's place. He was having a drink along with Hanemiya, Baji and Pah-chin.

Baji swayed and saw me, determined to drop his glass and approached me with those same gazes he give to me.

"I've been looking for you, where have you been?"

I sense the stare of Mikey's eyes and Kazutora's gazes.

When I was going to answer Baji, suddenly a hand pulled my left arm and I got to sit on a chair next to Pah.

"Let's have a toast y/n" said Pah, he was the one who pulled me to have a drink

I love drinking with Pah, it's like we understand each other when we drink.

Hanemiya handed me a glass of alcohol. Me and Pah's favorite flavor.

Our glass clang and both of us drunk the alcohol in one gulp, leaving a long breath for satisfying flavor of our drink.

"Don't drink too much.." Baji whispered a message for me

His reminding me to not drink a lot or else I'll get drunk and lose myself.

I have high alcohol tolerance, I won't get drunk that easily.

"I heard you looked for Mikey" Hanemiya opened up the matter turning Mikey's eyes on me

Baji seems to know, maybe that's why he isn't so worried where I have been.

"That's right, but his here now" I proposed another drink with Pah

I took a glance at Mikey's direction and I almost puke to met his gazed.

"I forgot, I was going to ask Takemitchi something" Hanemiya was the first to leave the table

"Oh right! Chifuyu want me to teach him something, let's go Pah!" Baji was the second one, he dragged Pah along with him, the thought that we are having the fun, they left us alone

I breathe taking all my energy to talk to Mikey about some sort of things.

This might sound dumb but I said it, "How are you feeling?"

The moment I told him that, I poured myself a drink and finish the glass immediately.

"Is that all..." He mumbled these words

I fake my coughing, "What else should I say?" I'm an idiot to even said that

"The things that matters the most"

I was going to pour another glass but he move my glass away. He even stole the bottle of alcohol in my hand and put it away, where I couldn't reach.

"Why are you even doing this?" I complained

"Because you matter" he muttered

I was flustered for a moment but I know what he meant. He cares for me.

"I'm sorry Mikey, I couldn't even done a thing for you" I honestly said moving my eyes to see the others

I then bump my head into the table intentionally

"I like you yet I can't give you happiness, maybe Jiji was wrong about me, was he wrong for entrusting me your family heirloom, I'm from a different dimension why do I even exist here... Life has been so hard" the force of avoiding myself from crying isn't enough

I teared up, my eyes are watery and I can't even see clearly because of the tears that flows. I keep sniffing because of my runny nose.

"Life is full of surprises, and one of them is you, the moment I fall in love with you made me the happiest in the world, but are you willing to take me in, I will make you happy as this is my only wish"

Hearing those words he said makes me cry even more. For now I only hear my loud heartbeat even tho we are surrounded by people and the place is noisy.

I hear Mikey's footstep near to me. He then slowly touches my shoulder and broaden them up, the next thing he did made me speechless, he wipe my tears away hold both of my hands and kisses it then he look at me with those shiney dark eyes of his and he finally made a smile that warms my heart the most. There are no words to say, no words to explain how happy I was. Jiji this must be the moment.

I never ask his permission, I just hugged him and I felt the warmth of his body.

"Mikey, I'm nowhere to be found without you" I mumbled

"Y/n—" I cut him off with a kiss

I didn't even let him finish my whole name. I felt that he tightened his grasp on me. But the kiss didn't take long. Although I was happy, I'm embarrassed too, they've must have seen it.

While hugging Mikey, I put my forehead towards his, and finally said the words I've been willing to say to him every single time.

"I love you Mikey, will you be mine?"

I sweetly kiss the tip of his nose for just a second. Then I saw his flustered face. Is it because of my confession or the kiss I did. But I find him cute like this.

"I'm always yours"

"Silly..."

"Yes"

"Sheesh~"