All of us quickly enter the place seeing only people who seemed to have a high profile and a lot of money present here while discussing between each other, to say I had a face of disgust would be cutting it short. I did see some people in particular that caught my attention which one had a long coat and some glasses just standing next to us while below us, there was this guy carrying a sword with a huge bear next to him which reminded me of Nezu.

We suddenly hear the door open behind us as my eyes slightly turn back recognizing who was entering, tho the people here as previously said seemed to be of high profile, they were scared to look at the Celestial Dragon that just had entered, my hatred from earlier started to boil as the black substance once again manifested from my body slowly creeping out of my clothes as I tried to hold it back.

Realizing this, Sanji only puts a hand on me on the attempt of calming me down which kind of worked.

Sanji:"You saw him earlier didn't you?"

Izuku:"Yeah...he almost killed two people and shot Zoro."

Sanji:"How the hell is this guy even breathing?"

Izuku:"Bonney stepped in."

Sanji:"...."

Izuku:"What?"

Sanji:"Why are you the luckiest out of all of us???"-he whispered angrily yet saddened to me as he started to crush my shoulder as I started tapping him for a timeout-

Nami:"You two! tone it down!"

We slowly stopped as I looked in front of me seeing the next person on sale being brought up.

Seller:"His name is 'Lacueva'!! Feared pirate that outstands on the Strategic Field!! With a 17 Million Belly bounty!! Perfect as a mount, house work and even punching bag!! This guy can-!!"

"GYAAAA!!!"

As the scream echoed, me and the guys looked up front as we noticed that from the pirates mouth, blood was slowly seeping out of him as he seemed to slowly loose balance infront of everyone before collapsing and making the courtains to close.

Nami:"What the...?"

Izuku:"Sanji,did he..?"

Sanji:"Yeah...he bit his tounge off"-both Nami and Chopper turn to Sanji and me in shock.-"He prefered death over being a slave for life, possibly his wisest decision in some time."

Izuku:"If I was in the same spot as him, I would also do that with no regrets."

Sanji:"Have to agree."

We were all worried by this point, we didnt knew exactly what was next in the list but we had to expect the worse.

Nami:"We have to hang in there as much as possible...than we'll know if we can buy her back, it was blind luck we got that treasure back at Thriller Bark."

From what Camie told us, behind the courtain, the seller and his partners quickly checked up in the body of the now dead pirate completely angry over this while she could only look at it from the fish tank she was trapped completely scared and almost hopeless.

The curtains opened to reveal something huge behind them, thing I almost inmediately said.

Izuku:"Something that big only makes me think of a fish tank......"-I froze in the realization, Camie was next.

The cloth covering her is suddenly unveiled as the people here started to go wild as she was introduced, this had made my eyes go all over the place seeing everyone's reactions but one stood over the rest, Charlos' reaction.