I know what you did

The next morning, Fritz and Gino got to the Pizza Hut early, that way they could watch and see when William came and if he would bring Michael with him. Gino was really the one watching them, considering Fritz couldn't see and he was practically sleeping. Gino patted his son's shoulder.
"Fritz, wake up!" He whispered. "They're here, and.." he looked out the window again. "And it looks like Michael's here too."
"Really!?!" Fritz popped up excitedly. He jumped out of seat and ran past the door.
"Come on dad!" And he ran into a wall.
"Hold on Little Goldfish, I'm coming." He picked Fritz up and carried him out the door. Fritz looked up at what seemed to be the Pizzeria and dug his head into his father's shoulder.

Gino stopped at the doors and hesitantly opened them.
"Mr. Afton? Mr. Afton are you here?" No reply. He walked further into the restaurant.
"Mr. Afton, I know you're here, I saw you."
After a while William came out and stood in front of him.
"Hello.. Mr. Valentino.." he didn't dare look Gino in the eyes for more than a second.
"Hi Mr. Afton. Fritz here was wondering if he could play with Michael today."
"Maikol? You actually are friends with that bastard?"
"Yes I am! And he is not a bastard! You are!!" William glared up at Fritz and he jumped back as far as he could in someone's arms. William smirked.
"Fine.. I'll go get him for you." He walked back the way he came from and Gino set Fritz down.

"When Michael comes you can go play with him in the Pizza Hut. And once you get there lock the doors. I don't want him to somehow find a way to you while I'm here." Fritz nodded and William came back out with Michael.
"Mikey!" He jumped up and down seeing the blob next to the small purple one.
"Hey Fritz." Michael said.
"Let's go play!" Fritz made his way to the door and Michael chased after him. Before Fritz could run into a table, he grabbed Fritz's hand and guided him towards the doors.
"We're going to Pizza Hut." He smiled. They walked over there and entered.
"Lock the door for me Mikey." And Michael did what he was asked.
"Now come on! Help me find my tea party stuff!" He motioned Michael towards a closet, which is where his stuff was.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

"Where is he taking my son?" William asked.
"To Pizza Hut. They're playing there today." Gino crossed his arms.
"Yeah yeah, ok. What do you want?" Gino tapped his foot and thought for a minute.
"Can I have my son's glasses and hat back? He can't see anything and he keeps hurting himself." William groaned and said,
"Yes I can give them to you. Let me go grab them." And he walked away again. Gino then heard the door open and it was Mr.Boseman.
"Mr. Boseman! Hi!" Gino yelled. Boss looked up at the call of his name.
"Oh, Mr. Valentino.." he muttered. Gino saw his three kids disperse from behind him.
"Please come here, I have something important to tell you.." Boss walked over to him.
"Listen, Tell your kids to be careful around Mr. Afton. He tried to Murder my son last night." Boss stared at him confused.
"No he didn't.."
"He did! You can go ask him! He's in the Pizza Hut right now, but you could still ask him!"
Boss pulled the cigar out of his mouth.

"Oh.. Uhm.. ok then.. I will." He looked around to see if William was coming back yet.
"Have you called the police yet?"
"No not yet.. Fritz came running to me and it was almost 8. By the time I was done dealing with Fritz, William was gone."
"Well you gotta call them as soon as you get out of here."
"Oh I will." They heard the door open again and it was Henry and a small girl with strawberry blonde hair walk in.
"Hello Boss, Gino. Do you know where William is? He left Elizabeth in the car."
"How'd he do that?" Boss asked. Henry shrugged.
"Yeah, Williams somewhere back there. Fritz lost his glasses and hat here last night so he's getting them for me. Just then William walked out.

"Here you go." He handed the glasses and the hat to Gino and he took them.
"Boss, Henry." William Said with a nod of his hand.
"Will, you left Liz in the car."
"Oh. My bad." He turned his head to Gino.
"Gino, I need to have a word with you." Gino looked around before nodding. William walked into the next room, where Boss and Henry couldn't see them. As soon as they entered Gino said,
"I know what you did last night." And William froze. He glanced up at Gino.
"Listen I don't know how much you know about last night," he pushed Gino against the wall. "But if you tell anyone, I will find a way to get you. To kill you. And even then, maybe your son." Gino nodded nervously.
"Good. Now get out." Gino rushed out of the room. He walked up to Mr. Boseman and whispered,
"You gotta do it."
"What?"
"You gotta call the police. He's gonna kill me if I do."
"What makes you think he won't kill me?"
"I-I don't know. He doesn't know you know so he won't expect it."
"But if he's in jail how is he gonna kill you?"
"Good point."
"But if it really makes you more comfortable then I ca-"
"No, No I can do it. Thanks for your concern though."  Boss nodded and walked away.

Gino walked to the Pizza Hut and unlocked the door.
"Fritz, I got your glasses!"
"Yay!!" Fritz and Michael were sitting at a small table and having a tea party. Gino walked up to Fritz and handed him the glasses. Fritz put them on and he could finally see again.
"Mikey!!!" He screamed and gave him a hug. "I can see you now!" Michael chuckled and gave Fritz a hug back. Gino smiled and glanced at the phone. He walked over to it and dialed 911.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"
"I'd like to report an attempted murder."

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Then William gets arrested and Liz and Michael live with Vinny and Scott.

I think it's crazy how one kid not dying changes the whole FNAF lore like
Wow