𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘚𝘛

Start from the beginning

"Two inbound" Dom said as two cops came driving straight towards them.

"All right, there's an alley coming up on your left!" She told the two.

"Yeah, I see it" Brian responded, sharing a look with Dom before he turned left and Brian turned right causing the cop cars to go crashing into the vault and a couple motorbikes.

"All right, good job, Dom" Brian spoke into the radio "Right hander, right here, right hander"

"Guys, there's a big group coming at you from the south. You have to do something"

"Hey, go wide!" Sapphire ordered and Brian listened to his sister before the cables started to knock down street lights which cops car kept crashing into.

"Shit" Sapphire said as their back window was shot out causing Brian to turn his wheel so the vault went straight into the cop car.

Brian and Dom continued to swerve the vault to take out as many cop cars as possible as Sapphire leant out her window to shoot the cops tires that had somehow missed being hit by the vault.

Han then appeared besides Dom as he took out the cops cars surrounding him by going bumper to bumper with them "We're clear on the left" Han said over the radio.

"Good afternoon, officer" Roman said, appearing on the right side of Brian "Licence and registration please!" He said, taking out two more cops and sending them flipping "Yes! This is big boy stuff!" He yelled with a smile before grabbing his radio "We clear on the right"

"Thanks, boys" Sapphire responded.

"Anytime" Han replied.

"Catch you guys on the other side!" Roman said as they approached the intersection, him and Han split off.

"You guys just carved out a ten second window. Make it count" Mia told them as Dom and Brian passed a garbage truck before speeding onto the bridge.

"No! There's too many of them!" Brian said, hitting his steering wheel as Sapphire grabbed the radio.

"Hey Dom, there's too many of them. We're not going to make it" She told him over the radio.

"You're right, we aren't" Dom replied causing Sapphire to frown "But you two are"

Brian was quick to grab the radio from his sister "What are you talking about?!"

"Just let the vault go! Get out of there!" Mia shouted.

"You're a father now, Brian and Sapphire's got her whole life ahead of her" Dom told him.

"No, I'm not leaving you! Now, you stick with the plan!" Brian yelled.

"It was always the plan" Dom replied "Take care of Mia for me"

"Dom, you listen to me! You cut loose now! NOW, do you hear me?!" Mia cried as Dom shut off his radio.

"Goddamn it, stick with the plan!" Brian yelled as Dom hit the switch to release the vault cable from Brian's car. Free of the weight, Brian's car instantly surged forward whilst Dom was still attached to the vault.