Proper Introductions

Start from the beginning

One was gruff and hoarse as if damaged by smoking or old age. One was quick and cutesy, like that of a child. One was familiar and the last sounded like it was coming from a radio. Strange.

He stalked closer until he could clearly make out the conversation. The demons seemed to be talking about the two he just scared off, and wondering what scared them and if they should go find out. From what he could see from his hiding space, y/n noticed he was on some sort of landing, with a staircase opposite him leading down. He knew that as soon as he stepped out of his hiding place he would be seen, and he really wasn't in the mood to kill today. As he contemplated what to do, his hand that he was leaning on slowly sunk into the wall. Noticing this, he had an unconventional idea. He let the rest of his body sink into the wall, until his entire body was 2D and resembled a shadow more than anything.

Using his new found one dimensionality, he stepped around the corner onto the wall overlooking a sort of bar. Around it sat four demons sharing drinks with each other. The only downside to his hiding technique was he couldn't hear a thing. So all he could do was stand and stare at the none the wiser group of demons. He maneuvered down, so he cast his shadow over the various glasses and drinks and simply sat and stared.

"I wish I could see that guy again! He saved my bacon, and didn't even bat an eyelid at it!" Angel said downing the rest of his drink.

"He does sound like quite the fellow. Next time I meet him, I'll give him my thanks for saving a friend of mine." Alastor responded sipping his wine.

Husk gave a huff of agreement, and turned back to cleaning a glass. Whilst cleaning however he noticed something. A shadow that had no owner was being draped over the various drinks that were stacked in the bar. He turned expecting to see a tall demon or something, only to see his friends chatting and drinking. Turning back his soul almost lept out of his body, and he flung the glass across the room at the introduction of two glowing red eyes looking straight at him. They were attached to the shadows upper half, as if the shadow itself was a person. At the sound of the smashing glass, his group of friends followed the stunned hellcats gaze to the pair of eyes attached to the wall.

Angel's drink slipped out of his hand and smashed on the floor, as he and Alastor's eyes widened. Niffty on the other hand was too busy cleaning up the glass shards to care. By now Husk had moved to the opposite side of the bar shotgun in hand, where he watched the eyes move between the three scanning them. Suddenly, a few of the glasses were pushed outwards and onto the floor as a dark arm reached out from the wall. Then it's twin pushed itself out too, knocking a few bottles over to which Niffty quickly began cleaning.

Before the group of friends could realise what was happening; a dark figure stood before them, their face featureless. Even without visible facial features, they could tell this new arrival was judging them.

"Ahh. It's good to finally meet a group who don't immediately run when encountered. I believe proper introductions are in order?"
__________________________________

Charlie could not be happier.

For as long as she could remember, she believed that her dream of a hotel to rehabilitate was just a far away concept. But as her father once said...

"With time comes greatness Charlotte. Never forget that."

And it seems her old man was right after all. It had been an extremely bumpy road to get to where she was now, but she had finally did it. Not only had she built a stable franchise dedicated to the betterment of her people, but she had also won over her father who was actually the first ever demon to be redeemed. He won back his angel wings, and had the first conversation with his family in over 2000 years. That was the first time Charlie had ever seen her father smile in a non-condescending way.

She gazed out over Pentagram City's skyline, reminiscing of the many joy filled times she had through her life. He smile faltered however when she ran her fingers over the faded scar on her face. The nearly invisible red and black glowing ever so slightly.

"Vaggie MOVE!"

She remembered how she ran in front of Vaggie that day. How her face boiled and burned as the black blade slid across her features. She clenched her hands, unknowingly breaking the banister she was holding onto, sending small fragments of metal to litter the ground around her. She has tried so very hard to forget that day, but she never can. The scar being a constant reminder of HIM.

HIM.

That bastard. The one of void and dark. A being created to instigate pain and nothing else. She thought Alastor was bad enough back then. The HE waltzes through the door.

Snapping out of her rage filled daze, she sighs as she sees the chipped metal she held onto. She clicks her fingers and the banister is good as new. Pinching the bridge between her eyes, she gives her city one last look before her iconic smile returns and she leaves to see what the group is up to. Exiting back into the hall, she sees Baxter and Tom talking with each other. Them two are sworn enemies, so seeing them like this was concerning. As she approached she heard them muttering to each other.

"Did you see em!?"

"Of course I saw them. No doubt in my highly intelligent mind that it was HIM!"

They spoke in hushed voices.

"See who?" The princess asked causing both men to jump, and bolt into Tom's room.

Charlie raised her hand to stop them, but she her the audible click of the door lock barring her entry.

"Did a new arrival spook them or something? I said on the advert that if you have a hostile presence, you gotta tone it down when inside. I'm going give em a piece of my mind!" She stated turning to head downstairs, unknowing of ancient memories that have come knocking.
__________________________________

Author Note:

I know what your gonna say.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!

I'm extremely sorry for the wait guys I've just been in a pretty bad place the past few months, and couldn't bring myself to finish this chapter. But it's here now so rejoice my friends!

Hopefully I can get the next chapter out within the next month or so. However. I'm gonna need your help. I would mega appreciate ideas for the next chapters. It would help them come out faster, and involve you guys in the creation as well.

With that being said, I'll see y'all in the next chapter!