What are you?

Based off of a tiktok threat where SCU!Tommy ends up in DSMP, DSMP!Tommy ends up in Origins, and OSMP!Tommy ends up in SCU)

Tommy was hungry. He wasn't sure exactly where he was, but he did know that there was no rotten flesh nearby, he couldn't smell the --zombies-- his brethren. He couldn't hunt without a number of others. Nonetheless, he decided to try.

Wandering in the forest, he saw someone. They smelled of gunpowder, death, crows, and life. It was an odd combination. Nevertheless, Tommy stalked the guy.

"Tommy?" he turns to the zombie. Tommy simply froze, staring endlessly at his prey. The guy frowned, "Tommy, a-are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good," he spoke, deciding to get closer, "Just hungry."

"Oh, come on, let's get to Phil, he'll get you some food." His prey smiled, taking pity on someone he apparently knew. Tommy nodded, thanking whichever god that had told him to wrap his rotten flesh and wounds with bandages. He only had to hope that they wouldn't question his slightly blind eye, which looked milky. This was expected, but was decaying slower than he thought.

The man, Wilbur he learned from his ramblings, was awfully loud. Tommy could barely hear the blood pumping through his veins, which fueled his hunger. But he held himself from eating the flesh, since Wilbur was bringing him to more, but what was one bite going to do-

Through the fuzz of eat-chew-knaw, flesh-good-food, and infect-more-spread, Tommy realized that the zombie side had leapt at Wilbur, and now he was knawing on his leg, not digging in, not infecting, just enough to satisfy.

Wilbur had just sighed, and dragged Tommy across cold, biting snow to a house.

"PHILLLL!!!" Wilbur yelled, Tommy not caring.

"What?" an older man, green and white bucket hat, large crow wings, one tattered.

"I found Tommy!" Wilbur gestured to the zombie chewing his ankle.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" Phil yelled, causing Tommy to flinch, digging teeth into the flesh, blood seeping out. Metallic, tasty, warm blood seeping between his teeth, saliva getting into the blood, infection.
Tommy hissed at the loud-crow-man.

"That's not Tommy, mate." Phil frowned at Tommy. His plans foiled, Tommy growled at Phil.

"Come on, Phil, it's Tommy! A little bite-y, but it's Tommy!"

"Get him off your leg! You don't know what possible diseases he has."

"Based on how he looks?? A lot!" Phil tried to get his son to see reason.

"I mean, yeah, I'm feeling a little sick, but it'll be fine, Phil." Wilbur laughed.

"Fucking- Wilbur, that's not okay!"